Truth huh?

Kelley and I were going to a coffee shop near our training facility. Did I forget to mention Kelley and I are dating! Not really anyone knows except for a few exception of our friends. I don't really like Kelley anymore as I used too, when I first met her. Kelley on the other hand is like an addictive little squirrel. She hates when someone comes near me and try to engage a conversation with me. The only people allowed to even speak to me is our team mates, not even random strangers needing a hand or help! One time a stranger needed help to find her way around San Diego and I went up to her to help her but then Kelley... out of nowhere showed up and rushed her and I back into her car! Did I forget to mention Kelley was out of the picture and looking for a bathroom when she all of a sudden comes in the middle of nowhere to leave! Okay, little psycho if you ask me! But the thing is I love Kelley and I just want to be friends with her and not anything else. " babe I think we need to take the next step in our relation ship" she says as I'm wondering about a certain forward. I'm totally not listening "hm.. uhh yeah sure" was all I could say as I'm pondering my next plan to meet up and talk more with Alex... ohh and also trying to come up with an easy break up plan. {We've reach our apartment together} Kelley and I reached our bedroom and where I can see she had this huge smirk lurking from her face! She took off her blue denim jacket and slowly creeped up next to me! "Uh babe what are you doing" I said nervously trying to back up from her. " Toby why are you backing up from me?" I cringed, I don't like the word Toby, it's only an exception to her because she's my well girlfriend who I don't want to be with but I'm not trying to break her heart, after all she is my Bestfriend? Does that make sense? I wondered to myself totally forgetting she asked me a question! "Sooo" was all she said before coming closer with a more looking hurt than stern kinda face. I tried to find an excuse "well babe I'm kinda tired! I don't feel like doing it right about now, maybe some other time" I said hoping to god I don't break her heart... "oh, okay let's get to bed" was all she said before Turing off the lights and going on the bed. "Night Toby, I love you so much but I can't take it" Kelley whispered to herself as she began dazing off to sleep.