C'mon, not today!

Alex pov:
I was stunned. I was lost and confused as to why god had put Kelley in that accident. Out of everyone in the world or someone else, he chose Kelley? Why? How and what did she do? Was all I can think before I realize this is God we're talking about. He can do things and all we have to do is accept it and say "God has a better plan for us, just wait for it" I said to myself.

I cried myself and starved for 3 days. 3 days since Kelley's accident. She's still in critical condition and we really don't know if she's going to make it out alive or not. I'm scared to think that a world without Kelley would be like losing light. Without light we don't see and to me Kelley is like that. She helps me see the better in every situation I've been through. She's my rock and my light, heck she's my Bestfriend and I'd go on months, if not years in regret if she'd ever died this year or this very moment.

Tobin came in walking and if i was sad, I'd knew she would be even more devastated and sad. "How are you holding up?" I said without looking into her eyes. "I'm fine" is all she said. Really Tobin, All you can say is "I'm fine" *sigh I thought to myself why not take Tobin out for coffee

*reaches coffee shop
"Hi, what can i get you for today" the nice lady spoke.
"Can I get a cortado with whole milk" I sigh afterwards knowing this was Kelley coffee order. I miss you Kelley, god I wish you were here. Tobin and I miss you very much and I can't help but think what if you were right next to me. I think to myself for a couple longer until the lady rings up Tobin and mines order. "Thank you" I said to the kind lady as I'm walking out I see Tobin crying in the car. Oh no not today. there's a secret that no one knows about Tobin and she doesn't want everyone going around telling others...