Anticipation

Bakugo's POV

I stay at home locked away in my room just thinking,'what the actual fuck.'I look at the wall,damn were there a shit ton of holes.I get up to cover them up with posters or whatever object I could find before the old hag could scold me about them again.Why didn't I just fucking walk away?Now that stupid deku is going to over analyze it.I groan putting my hands on my face trying to soothe the twitching near my eyebrows."Why in the actual fuck do I get so pissed around the nerd?!"I scoff and lay in my bed waiting for the sweet numbness that is sleep.Everything better fucking be normal tommorow.
———————————————

It's the morning and I'm back in the room where it happened,I made it very clear I was extra pissed today so no one would approach me,not even shitty hair.It's only the morning and,Half-and-half bastard struts his ass in,stares at me for a bit then continues on his merry fucking way.My hand twitches,i would beat the shit out of him if I could...I count down the time for the class to start....one minute left.Seems like the nerd was too startled from yesterday to arrive today.I smirk,less work for me,it would be way easier,wait...god fucking damn it he arrived.Seems like he's too shaky to talk to anyone.I scoff,why the hell am I even paying attention to the scum?!I growl pissed at myself for even looking at him.

Deku's POV

My mind's a jumbled mess in this class with both Todoroki and Kacchan in it.I gulp,my breath shaky,I should've composed myself better.Oh god what if Uraraka and Lida find out what happened yesterday,I start to sweat.Kacchan would totally confront me about it.....oh jeez and if he does,that means that he could really hurt me or Todoroki.I doubt Todoroki would be defenseless against Kacchan ,sure I threatened him once but I wasn't really going to hurt Kacchan...I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Mr.Aizawa walking into the room and bluntly saying,"Stop mumbling kid."My face flushed a crimson red realizing I spoke all my thoughts again.I hear Kacchan scoff and mumble at my behavior,my heart starts to speed up thinking of what happened yesterday and I look back down at my lap."So today we'll be learning how Hero's can obtain their license."Kirishima,Sero,And the other groan wanting to do something exciting.I start to get my pen and paper ready,here we go notes!

~time skip~

School has ended and now we're walking home."Do you want us to walk you home Deku?"Uraraka asks with bright eyes."Ahh no thanks I think I'll walk home alone today!"I grin and start to walk away,"See you guys tommorow!"Lida and Uraraka wave goodbye,"Goodbye Izuku,Safe travels."I take a sigh of relief,oh wait,it's Kacchan!Looks like we still walk the same path home like back then....I have a solemn look on my face as I remember the days."Oh Kacchan..."Suddenly the light blond stops in his tracks,his head turning around with a terrifying expression."What is it deku?"My eyes widen in disbelief,'he could hear me from that far?!'"Ah it's nothing Kacchan!I was just thinking!"I wave my hands around trying to prove my point."Well it better not be about what happened yesterday!Because that was nothing!"Kacchan glares at me closing the distance,threatening me to even tell a soul with those ruby red eyes of his."Of course not!....ah but i do have a question..."I flinch a bit and continue on after receiving no answer."Why did you do that yesterday?I mean i could've easily pushed him off,kicked him,or told him myself or..."Kacchan growls,"Shut it nerd you're starting to mumble like you always do."I jump up not realizing I was doing it again,"Ah I'm sorry!"He rolls his eyes,"Whatever,it's not like you would've done any of that,you're too weak to do anything.Whatever i did there was because you couldn't.So it doesn't mean shit understood?!"I flinch back at his sudden change in temper,"F-Fine."He keeps walking down the path while I take the turn to my house,home sweet home.