The Realization

I go to freaking strangle the idiot when I realize.I'm in a public setting,I'll get fucking arrested for this stupid shit.I growl and sit back down glaring at the stupid table.Deku doesn't do shit for a minute and stands there like the moron that he is."Don't just fucking stand there nerd.Sit the fuck down."He nods and sits down quickly with that stupid nervous blush on his face....It actually fits with his freckles.....GAH get those weird thoughts out of your head KATSUKI!I realize I'm just glaring at the table so I look up at deku,not completely cooled off,I ask,"So,what'd shitty hair tell you?" He tries to compose himself,"Ah well he told me he wanted to hang out at this location!"He sort of flinches after that,expecting me to yell.I scoff,"That stupid idiot.Whatever,I'll just use you while you're here.Stand up,we're getting ice cream."I slowly stand up from my seat then look back seeing Deku with a shocked expression."Are you getting up or not?"I glare,quickly getting him up from his chair to follow me for the order."Hello,how may I help serve you~?"I stare at the flavors and choose,"Strawberry icecream in a cone with paprika on top.What do you want?"I roughly ask,he stutters trying to get his order out,"O-One c-chocolate-" I cut him off already impatient with how long he's taking."He wants a chocolate ice cream in a cone with chocolate sprinkles."The lady chuckles,"Your orders are coming up~!"He looks at me in bewilderment afterwards,"Y-You remember that?...." I look down on him,"Yeah,but don't get yourself in high spirits nerd,you're paying."I grab our ice cream and head back to our seat leaving him to pay.I start eating my ice cream watching him,the look on his face when I remembered his order....his expression was...happy?I have no idea how the fuck this nerd comprehends everything.....The fuck?I hear a small bug buzzing around,I look up to see deku talking to me."What is it shitnerd?" He tenses up,"I-uh just wanted to tell you that uh....your ice cream's melting!"He quickly stuffs his face with chocolate ice cream,getting it all over his face.I lick up all the melted ice cream off my hand... He's still the same childish deku I knew...."You have ice cream on your nose."He stumbles,"Ah I do?!"He tries to wipe it off,even going as far as trying to lick it off."Damn let me get it deku."I wipe the chocolate off his nose with my finger."Can't even clean himself properly."I scold him while wiping my finger on a napkin.His face erupts in a tomato red,he busies himself in trying to finish his ice cream.I finished mine a while ago,damn does this nerd take a long time to do anything.I stand up when he finishes his ice cream,"Ah,Kacchan wait!"He quickly hops out of the booth following after me.The lady at the counter quickly yells,"Come back again sometime you love birds~!"We quickly make it out of there,"Fucking crazy lady."I speedwalk,Deku having trouble catching up with my pace until we reach the destination."We've arrived nerd."I open the door for both of us letting deku walk in.I step into the dark arcade and see him looking at everything in amazement.His eyes are practically glistening in this setting,my face starts to heat up."Follow me."I walk over to the coin exchange and get enough coins for both of us to enjoy atleast 20 games.I pass some to deku,"Here you go shitface."His eyes widen even more,"K-Kacchan you keep those!You bought them!"I shove them at his chest."Just take them shitnerd.You payed for the ice cream after all,"I mumble the last part and I walk over to a co-op game.He's still following me,I slip in a coin for my player and deku does aswell."Are you good at these games shitnerd?"He nods his head,"Well,don't get in my way then!"I start playing the game half yelling,"DIE,DIE,DIE!!!"I'm pretty sure I got the attention of a ton of people.The parents are covering their kids ears.I look over at deku,he has his tongue out in concentration and you can see the determination in his eyes.Damn nerd always distracting me from my goal!I continue playing the game even more determined to get a higher score than anyone including Deku!...shit,I ran out of time.I dig in my pocket for another coin,I RAN OUT OF THEM!!I growl looking at deku to see if he's still going.WHAT THE FUCK,HE PASSED ME!!I growl tapping my foot until he finished,I look at the high scores and....I'm fucking second with the shitnerd being first.Deku looks back at me,"Look Kacchan I got first place!"He smiles the largest smile I've ever seen directed at me.I scoff,"Whatever"pick up my 700 tickets and walk away to the prize counter. Deku runs after me his 700 tickets trailing along the floor."Ah Kacchan!"He tríos over the tickets and falls.I look back to see him a mess on the floor.I go back and pick him up by the arm."Get up nerd,you'll block the path."He stumbles,"Sorry Kacchan!"I roll my eyes,"Let's just go."I keep him held by the arm until we get to the counter.That's when I let him go and start looking at the variety of prizes.He looks like a 5 year old at Christmas morning.I wave the prize manager over,"Yeah,I'd like that red bear up there for 700 tickets.I pass the man the tickets and recieve the bear with a hum.Deku finally picks his,"Can I have that green bunny over there for my 600 please?"He trades his tickets for the bunny and receives it with a grand smile."Okay let's get going nerd."I pull him with me by the arm again and continue out the door.