Plans Galore!

Fuck me while running Jesus Christ Deku.I open the door to my room throwing everything on the floor.Fuck that damn nerd,NOW I'M GOING TO BE THINKING ABOUT THIS FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!I groan,ruffling my hair,I really need to stop punching the wall.I stare at my phone contemplating whether I should call shitty hair...................................Eh fuck it,it's better than being scolded by the hag.Pressing the green call button it starts to ring.He picks up on the 4th ring.Immediately all I hear is, "WHAT'S UP BAKUBROOO!!"I move the phone away from my ear,"Jesus crud shitty hair do you have to be so loud!?And I need you to fucking help me with some shit..."I mumble at the end."I'M SORRY WHAT DID YOU SAYYY?"Kirishima has this sly tone,it's pretty obvious he probably has a smirk on that stupid face of his."I said I need help!If you don't want to help me I'll just hang up."I go to press that red button frustrated when I hear Shitty hair yell."OF COURSE I'LL HELP YOU BAKUBRO!I am part of the Bakusquad after all!",
"I don't even know why you idiots made a squad about me."I huff,and hear Kirishima laugh like an idiot."Ahh bakubro,anyways what'd you need help with?Having a laugh,how to make friends 101,how to have fun,I'm here to help!"I sigh and reluctantly tell him,"I need to know how to make a friend?I least I think so.."Shitty hair gasps,"MY LITTLE BOY WANTS TO MAKE FRIENDS?!"He makes a fake sob.I roll my eyes,"Calm it down mom."Kirishima laughs,"Okay but seriously,who are you trying to become friends with?"I contemplate whether or not to tell him,"Eh,I don't know but I sort of want to become friends with Deku?"Kirishima tells into the phone,"IZUKU?!WOAH HOLY SHIT!Okay okay how about we talk about this in person my dude.Let's meet up at the ice cream shop tommorow!"Beep beep beep..........the fucker hung up."YOU ASSHAT!!"I throw my phone on my bed,I told him something personal and he hangs up?!What the actual fuck,whatever I guess I'll meet him there...

——————————————————————

I am in complete shock,BAKUGO KATSUKI WANTS TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH IZUKU MIDORIYA!!I am shooketh,now,time to think about what the hell to do....wait....I AM A GENIUS!!!I read this in a romance book I was forced to read!I'll make them meet me at the store,never show up,and force those two to interact!Now to put my plan into action. I text Bakugo after thinking over the details,

Me:Tommorow at 2:00 pm,Ice cream shop!Don't be late!

Sent at 6:28

I laugh,"NOW FOR MY LAST MOVE!" I text Izuku,

Me:Heyo my dude,wanna hang out tommorow,it's a Saturday after all!

Sent at 6:30

I sit there waiting for his response........I'm bored.......I start playing the jeopardy theme for 10 minutes.......HE RESPONDED!Let me see what he said,I fumble around with my phone a bit....

Izuku MyDooria: Sure Kirishima!Where do you want to hang out and what time?

Sent at 6:40

Me:Meet me at the ice cream shop at 2:00 don't be late!

Sent at 6:42

"Mwah aha,my plans will go perfectly!....I am such a good friend."I wipe my fake tear off my face,"Small bakuboi is growing,I just hope my plan works."

——————————————————————

Ah....It's unlike Kirishima to text me to hang out,he usually stays with Sero,Bakugo,and the others.Bakugo....ah stop thinking Izuku!What could this mean though?Do you think he saw what happened the other days?!Oh gosh what if Kacchan finds out Kirishima knows? I'M GONNA BE TOAST! I start panicking,"WHAT DO I DOOOOO!!" I mess my hair up trying to think."Izuku honey please keep it down!" I realize my mother was in the house,"Sorry mom!" I calm down,it's probably no big deal,he just wants to hang out.I breathe and start to lay out my clothes for tommorow.I gotta start planning,I don't want to look ridiculous....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah hello!It's moi the Author,I hope you enjoyed this chapter!I have big plans for this book and I'm glad you all enjoy it!I actually have a friend who's helping me write this story InEShitpostKing ! I had no idea what to do for the rest of my story and she's helping me with ideas!She also has her own story.....lol good luck~!