19. Devil's temptation

Harry~

Driving home was one of the most agonizing drives of my life, with a straining hard on underneath my jeans trying to contain my lust for Amery. My hands gripped the wheel tightly as I try to focus on driving and ignoring my desires. I tried to shake my lustful thoughts for Amery but I couldn’t. I needed some escape or release.

Why am I making such a big deal about it? Usually if I want something I get it so why didn’t I take her tonight?

No, I couldn’t she’s too precious to be used like that and as much as I wanted her then I couldn’t do it. I want her not just as a one night stand but as something more. What was it that I wanted with her? Really, I didn’t know. I have never really been into relationships or commitment and I am starting to have this feeling inside of me its time to change.

Like I said I wanted to be different and fix myself from the damage that has already been done. I want to be of my darkness and saved from the depths of hell before it’s too late.

It was so hard concentrating on driving. Sometimes while I was driving I would have these images pop up in my head every now and then. The things I saw were so vivid and explicit; things that I cannot describe my desire for. Seeing Amery sprawled out on the bed lying bare underneath me was so sexy and I by now my obvious arousal is becoming too much for me. Although I cannot have Amery I can always have someone else.

I made a turn at the corner driving to the nightclub. By the time I walked into the club it was around midnight and there was nothing but the strong scent of alcohol and burning skin against each other.

The room vibrated around me with the sound of heavy bass bouncing off the walls as I only saw large masses of skin upon skin. I went to the bar to get a drink and the strong liquor relieved my tension. I was still aroused from the dangerously sexy images I saw and I still needed to relieve some tension from myself.

How long has it been since I had slept with someone? Over a month or two I think. Woah, that’s awhile in my eyes and my last sexual encounter was with Stephanie the night before my crash. I guess since then I have been busy with other things I didn’t even think about sex.

But after I met Amery I was so drawn to her I didn’t think it’ll be right to sleep with someone else if I am trying to get her. But now the devil’s temptation is so powerful it’s almost overwhelming I cannot control myself.

So I walked over to the dance floor a little tipsy due to the strong drinks and blaring music made my head spin. Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my torso. I spun around to meet some sea blue eyes. The girl with blonde hair that looked almost white due to the immense amount of bleach and dye used couldn’t seem to keep her hands to herself. Her wandering hands were roaming all around my body.

Her hips and ass were grinding on me, which caused an aroused moan to escape my mouth. By now my hormones were blasting out and I needed a release now.

I whispered into her ear “what’s your name beautiful?”

She sucked in a sharp breath before replying “Rian"

God, her voice was high pitched.