3 (Rewrite)

-3-

Mr. Davis panicked as he rushed to the office and burst into the principal's room. "I think one of our students just got kidnapped!" He blurted out and the principal, Mr. Golfs, stood up alarmed.

"Why do you say that?" He questioned, his voiced laced with worry.

"I caught some guys hugging in the hallway and yelled at them. The large man, I don't think he was a student. I've never seen him before! He just picked up the smaller kid and ran off!" Mr. Davis said quickly and Mr. Golfs went wide eyed.

"Announce for all the kids to report to home room right now. We need to see who it was." Mr. Davis nodded and rushed to make the announcement. Back in the cafeteria, kids quickly finished their lunch before walking to their homerooms, wondering what was going on. Chris looked around for Ethan, wondering if he was still at the nurse's office. It had been a good ten minutes since he went and hadn't returned like he said he would.

"I wonder what's going on." Abby muttered next to him.

"I'm not sure." Chris answered and sighed. While Ethan was gone, he had worked up the courage to ask Abby out on Friday and she had happily said yes. They had home room together, but he and Ethan did not. By the time he had reached homeroom, Chris still hadn't spotted Ethan and he became worried. Once all the students had made it to homeroom, the teachers took attendance and sent their attendance to Mr. Golfs by email. Mr. Golfs quickly cheeked all the absent students. He found only one student was unaccountable for home room attendance. Ethan Sky.

While the school called in police and notified his parents, Ethan clung to the still running man. He hasn't stopped at all or even slowed down, despite running for twenty minutes now. The other two men still followed not far behind. Ethan tried to stay as still as he could. He didn't feel panicked or in danger but couldn't wrap his mind around why he was letting this strange man kidnap him. He should have been fighting back. Yet, he just hung on for the ride.

Once they had reached the hotel, the man and his friends, with Ethan still in the man's arms, made their way to their room. Only when they were in their room, did the man let Ethan go. "Are you ok?" He asked in a heavy accent.

"Uh, I guess." Ethan mumbled slowly as he looked around, slowly becoming concerned.

"Good. I'm sorry for all this confusion. I was too excited to explain anything when I found you." The man smiled, and Ethan blushed a little, though he really didn't know why. "What is your name?"

"Ethan Sky." Ethan answered as he looked around, and all three men seemed taken aback. "Who are you?"

"I am Prince Andronicus. This is my adviser Damokles, and my guard Theodoros." Ethan looked over the other two men. One had short blond hair and light blue eyes, while the other had chin length brown hair and deep green eyes. He couldn't tell who was who, and by seeing his mate's confused look, Andronicus pointed out that the blue eyed one was Theodoros, while the green eyed one was Damokles.

Ethan found himself trying to pronounce the three names, but failed miserably, and ended up asking, "Do you have nicknames?"

Andronicus chuckled. "Damo for Damokles and Theo for Theodoros. I, to you on the other hand, can be called anything you wish, my love." Ethan was shocked by Andronicus' words. He was starting to grow more confused by the moment. Stepping back away from the three men slowly, Ethan looked around for an exit as Andronicus bit his lip anxiously. "I'm sorry. I understand I might have said the wrong thing. Just call me Andro."

Ethan nodded. "Uh, yeah. Why, exactly, did you kidnap me? I'm seriously about two seconds from screaming right now."

Damo laid his hand on Andro's shoulder and whispered, "Ας του δώσουμε λίγο χώρο. (let's give him some space)" Andro nodded and the three men left Ethan alone in the room by walking into another room connected to the first. Ethan slumped onto the couch, suddenly exhausted. He was currently in a large apartment-like suite. There were two bedrooms along with a small kitchen, dining area, and living room.

Ethan wasn't sure what to make of the situation he was in. He had let Andro TAKE him, so it wasn't really kidnapping; but what was he supposed to do now? Just stay there and let the men do whatever they wanted to him? So far, they didn't seem dangerous to Ethan, so he doubted they would hurt him. In fact, the only person who seemed remotely interested in Ethan was Andro. But why? Ethan found himself glancing at the exit but as he sat on the couch and thought, his curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to know what was going on.

While Ethan became lost in thought, the three men converse inside Damo's and Theo's room. "I don't understand why he's your mate, my prince. Is he even a dragon?" Damo asked and Andro growled.

"Does that Matter?" Andro said as he ran a hand through his hair. "There have been human mates in our tribe before."

"Yes, but never for royalty." Theo jumped in and Andro snarled at him.

"He is my mate, I can feel it! Why does it matter that he's human?" Andro growled again, daring the other two to question the issue farther. Damo and Theo both sighed, backing down. They knew when their prince has had enough.