6 (Rewrite)

-6-

"3334 north Sycamore Drive, please." Ethan told the cab driver as everyone filed into the cab. Damo sat in the front while Theo sat in the back with Ethan and Andro; who held Ethan close. The driver didn't say a word as he pulled into the street and started his drive. Damo reached over to turn on the radio but the driver swatted his hand away. Damo just glared and turned to watch out the window as he mumbled something in the language Ethan couldn't understand.

A million questions were running through Ethan's head as he stared out his window. What was going on? How do his parents know Andro? Was Andro really a prince? Were him and his parents apart of a strange cult he didn't know about? Before Ethan knew it, the cab was pulling up to his house, and he gulped as he saw both of his parents, and two cops standing on his porch.

"Fifteen eighty-five." The cab driver said and Damo gave him the money. They all climbed out of the cab and the cops started walking over, Ethan's parents not far behind. Ethan became fearful. Were they going to arrest Andro and the others? They had technically kidnapped him. The cab pulled away and Ethan gulped, than his mouth dropped open as the cops suddenly bowed.

The two cops stood back up when Andro gave a small hand jester. The female cop, a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes and pale skin, spoke first. "You know prince Andronicus, I should arrest you at this moment. The only reason I'm not is because you are my prince."

"You gave the Skys quite a scare there, running off with their son like that." The male said. He was a handsome blond with green eyes and slightly tanned skin.

"I understand." Andro said, and then turned to Ethan's parents. "You both have my deepest apologies. I hope you understand that I was not thinking straight when I first saw Ethan."

"We understand sire." Mr. Sky said with a nod. Ethan was shocked. His parents where calm, too calm. So calm to the point where Ethan thought they were going to kill all four of the young men once the cops left.

"Thank you for everything." Mrs. Sky said as she looked at the two cops, who nodded.

"Don't worry about it." The female cop said with a smile. "We have it handled. We'll just write up a report saying that this was all a misunderstanding. Ethan was just trying to skip school, and didn't want to get cough, so ran out with the prince when the teacher found them in the hall. Right Ethan?" the female cop looked at Ethan, who nodded without a word.

"We will be off now." The male cop tipped his hat to everyone and the cops left. Ethan then looked at his parents, ready for the yelling; and possibly the slapping from his mother. Instead, both hugged him tight, sighing with relief.

"We were so worried about you." His mother said, sounding close to tears.

"Never do anything like that to us again, understand?" His father said firmly as he hugged Ethan tightly.