5 (Rewrite)

-5-

"Please come with me, Ethan." Andro extended out a hand and Ethan hesitated a moment before taking it. Andro smiled and led Ethan to his bedroom. He closed the door and sat next to Ethan on the bed. Andro took ahold of Ethan's hands, and gazed into his beautiful ice blue eyes. "Ethan, I am a very special person, and I'm not just saying that. I am a prince, but not just any prince, I am the prince of the δράκους; or dragons."

"I don't really understand. " Ethan whispered. "What does this have to do with me? You're the price of dragons? Is that like a club position or something?"

Andro shook his head. "It would be much easier to just show you, but I can't really shift inside. Ethan, you know of werewolves, right?"

"Yeah." Ethan nodded and looked around. He was beginning to think Andro was crazy and not escaping while he had the chance was a mistake.

"Well, I'm like a werewolf, but instead of turning into a wolf, I turn into a dragon. We're called λεβιέδες ταχυτήτων δράκος, or dragon shifters. I have been traveling the world for four years now, looking for something very precious to me. My mate."

Ethan swallowed hard, starting to catch on to what Andro was saying. "You don't mean..."

"You're my mate, Ethan." Andro gave a small smile and kissed Ethan's hand. "You are my one and only, the one I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with, have young with, and die with. That's why we feel so comfortable around each other."

Ethan opened and closed his mouth a few times in shook. He didn't know what to say, or if everything Andro was saying was even true. He looked around the room at everything but Andro; at the flat screen TV, the night stands, the white painted walls, and even down at the floor. Andro had finally had enough after a few minutes of this, and slipped his hand under Ethan's chin, turning his face to look at him. "Listen, Ethan, I know this is unexpected and probably sounds like a joke to you; but I will promise you, it is not."

"I-I just can't believe it. It all has to be a lie. It's just not possible." Ethan mumbled confused and ran a hand through his hair. "Werewolves don't even exist, so how could dragon shifters? And even if you are a dragon shifter, how am I your mate? I'm just your average teenage human boy."

"If your human or not doesn't matter to me." Andro said with determination. He would prove to Ethan that they were mates and that he was a dragon shifter; even if he had to shift right there in the hotel room. "Just please, Ethan my love, trust me. I would never lie to you."

Ethan bit his lip and looked at Andro. He couldn't deny that he felt safe, and comfortable around him, but he also felt very confused and concerned. "I, uh, think I need to call my parents..."

"Right, I understand." Andro said softly and nodded as he grabbed the phone.