Bonus Chapter: Beach Please Part 1

AN
Lol just kidding. I'm back.

---

The seniors picked the second weekend after Kongpob was released from the hospital to give the freshmen their reward for the recent Festival. They all did a great job which earned the Gear Café a medal for being the most successful stall during the event. Tew and the others asked their seniors if their trip to the beach could be postponed because Kongpob got into an accident, and the Gear Café was a team effort, it wouldn’t be right to celebrate with one of them missing. The seniors agreed as well, and since they were busy with their thesis they asked the third year hazing team to look after the juniors who favored Kongpob and the others.

    The buses are all lined up as the freshmen busy themselves with taking pictures with their friends while Tew, the class representative, is busy doing a headcount making sure no one is missing. From the side stand Kongpob and his friends, making small talks as they wait for their juniors.

    “Are you guys ready?” from behind, Bright yells his arms wide open with a huge smile on his face. The freshmen all turn to him and cheers.

    “Why do you have to wear such ugly shirt?” Toota says with disgust.

    “It’s fashion, Toota!”

    The juniors laugh at their antics. It’s still early in the morning but those two are already at it.

    “If you two don’t shut up I’m going to stuff your shirts in your mouths.” Arthit, the head hazer, says, glaring at his two friends as he makes his way to his boyfriend, Kongpob.

    Kongpob then smiles when he sees his Arthit walking towards him. He knows his boyfriend will be grumpy this early in the morning so he already bought Arthit his favorite drink.

    “Good morning, P’Arthit.” Kongpob greets before handing the pink milk. His friends stop their chattering to greet their senior properly before resuming.

    Arthit grunts a response and takes the drink. He takes a sip and leans on Kongpob.

    Kongpob is still not used to how Arthit had changed these past few weeks. He liked this new Arthit. His boyfriend still blushes when Kongpob teases him, Arthit still gets grumpy and glares at him but those glares were getting softer and softer by the day; whenever Kongpob would try to hold Arthit’s hand the other will not comment on it, most nights that they’re together Arthit would be the one to wrap an arm around him, or wound an arm around his waist. It’s sweet and Kongpob is thankful for the change.

    He’s still the same Arthit though. Whenever his boyfriend’s friends would notice them being close Arthit would glare and threat his friends. Kongpob always finds it funny because Arthit would blush and hide behind him afterwards.

    Tew later comes to them and tells them they’re ready to board the buses. It’s supposed to be the seniors’ responsibility but Tew doesn’t seem to mind.

    All their seniors board first and Kongpob watches Arthit sluggishly walk up to the bus all the while taking a sip of his milk. He chuckles and shakes his head. His P’Arthit can be really cute sometimes.

    The freshmen all boards next and when Kongpob enters the bus he notices a vacant seat next to his boyfriend. All the seniors are situated at the back, Bright and Toota still arguing about something childish, next to them are Prem who looks annoyed, and Knott who looks like he wants to change seat with Arthit.

    Arthit looks at him daring him to say something. Kongpob just smiles and sits next to him. His friends call this as a special privilege because he’s the boyfriend of the head hazer; Kongpob thinks they’re all silly. But it’s a nice thought; having special privilege only he can have.