Part 60

Part 60:

So, Khushi sat with DS, Kruthi and Mr. Malhotra. After confirming that Khushi won't blurt anything to her family, Mohini and Rahul sat on their car and left from there. Khushi's family occupied the bus and followed the cars.

Khushi is silent throughout the journey. As Mr. Malhotra already seen the active side of Khushi, he immediately understood her not interested nature in this marriage. After all whatever happened or whatever his so called son did to her, which girl will accept to marry the devil? He sighed deeply and said "I know you don't want to get married to my son, because I know everything my son did to you. Mr. Shah told me everything. Then why are you doing this? Why are you here with us going to our goddess temple?" he came directly to the point

"I don't want to lose my family" her answer too is straight.

"So, you are doing this for your family, but what's wrong with your family? Why will you lose them?" asked DS

"Because your so called brother threaten me, if I won't agree to this marriage then he will kill them. I don't want that to happen" shouted Khushi in frustration.

"Papa, I can't believe this. I can't believe that ma and Rahul will act this low. How can they do this papa?"

"Leave that beta. That is not important now. The important thing is how to stop this marriage and how to make Khushi and her family safe. If your mother comes to know that we know the truth, then she won't even step back from killing anyone. Let me think about what to do"

"Please sir, please save my family. I will marry your son if you want. But please don't let anything happen to my family, please..." cried Khushi. Kruthi hugged her tightly consoling her.

"Don't worry beta... let me think about something" said Mr. Malhotra, but they are confused what to do. They know that they don't have much time. They also discussed about informing Khushi's family. But knowing Mohini's men are in bus, they stopped that idea. They couldn't understand what to do.

Meanwhile...

"I SAID STOP THE DAMN CARRRRR...." Shouted Arnav, making everyone flinch.

Driver stopped the car fearing about his life. Arnav got down and occupied the driving seat commanding the driver to take back seat. And also asked Aman to sit back, who is in passenger seat . Arnav drove the car in truly dangerous speed. Aman tried his best to control Arnav's anxiety and fear about losing Khushi. Suddenly Aman phone started ring showing NK's name.

"Yeah tell me NK"

"Bhai where are you?"

"We are about to reach Lonavala, what about you?"

"Bhai after crossing Lonavala, change your route from Urse, please fix the GPS to shirdi"

"Shirdi?"

"Yes, Bhai, I asked my friend to trace Khushi bhabhi's number. He said that number is going towards Shirdi. I am already crossed Narayangoan, you just follow the GPS and try to come fast. I will call you again, I need to concentrate on road" said NK

"We are on the way, NK. Please don't drive too fast. Stay in control. We will reach you soon. Don't worry, is Lavanya with you?"

"Yes Bhai, she is with me along with Payal. Don't worry, I will call you later bye" saying this NK dropped the call and zoomed the car towards the destination.

Aman changed the GPS and checked the routes. Arnav turned his vehicle towards Shirdi and raced it noticing no traffic in that route.

In NK's car