Part 65

Part 65:

Arnav, Aman, Anjali, Akash, NK, Payal and Lavanya arrived at Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport, and met the concerned person, who is waiting for them to take them to their accommodation...

"Hello... Welcome to Sydney Mr. Mathur and Mr. Raizada" he welcomed them

"Hello Mr. Bob" Arnav wished him back as well as Aman.

Mr. Bob led them towards the cars. He kept their luggage in cars along with the help of drivers. After settling in the cars they drove towards the client's house

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cars got into huge gates. Everybody saw the name "SHANTIVAN" on dark black granite fixed on the wall. Everyone got down from the cars. When getting down everybody felt the peacefulness in the surroundings. The garden with different type flowers, a small pond in the middle of the garden, and one small size room with glass walls and glass roof. Arnav feels very familiar feel by seeing the garden. And Arnav, Aman observes the garden and they realizes that the flowers and plants which are there in the garden are almost all Arnav's favorite ones. Arnav felt like he is at home and he got his life back... Mr. Bob order the maids to bring the luggage... when entering the mansion some of them felt like something different... is going to happen...

After entering the house, Mr. Bob asked them to take a seat and went to inform his boss and came back with him.

"Mr. Raizada and Mr. Mathur, this is our boss Mr. Devsen; and sir this is Mr. Raizada and this is Mr. Mathur"

"Welcome to my home Mr. Raizada and Mr. Mathur. Feel free to live here. Hope you won't face any difficulty here. If you need anything you can ask anyone of the house"

"Thank you for your hospitality Mr. Devsen"

"Oh... please... call me just Dev or Sen or like ASR, you can call me DS. Nothing else, Mr. Devsen is too formal Mr. Raizada" smiled Devsen

"Sure... Sena – I don't think you will feel bad hearing me calling you like this" DS nodded in head in negative with a smile on his face. Arnav continues "but for that you have to call me as Arnav... just Arnav; and this is my sister Mrs. Aman Mathur. These two are my younger brothers and their better halves" Don't know why, but Arnav felt relaxed with this so called DS. He wanted to accept him. So, he called him Sena

"Welcome home everyone please take your seats. After having your coffee you can rest for sometime" he turned to his servant and asked "Mani, Mani!! Tell Kruthi about guests and ask her to come"

"Sure sir... Kruthi bhabhi in kitchen preparing snacks. I will inform her about guests"

Before Mani – their house help leaves from there, they heard a voice.

"No need for that... I'm already here..." and turns to everybody and welcomes them.

"Arnav... this is Kruthi, my best half..."

"Namasthe, please make yourself comfortable."

Kruthi offered them much needed coffee after a long tired journey. Everybody went to their rooms to complete the night for a fresh morning.

--------------

"Mr. Dev, I'm really impressed with the interiors of this house" said Anjali after their morning breakfast.

"And the garden it is amazing. I loved your garden" continued Arnav looking at the garden from the window.

"The name SHANTIVAN, it suits exactly." Said Payal, everyone agreed with her.