Chapter Two

I turned off the hot water and stepped out of the shower into the cold air. I always hated this part about showers, seeing my naked and unattractive body infront of me in the mirror's reflection. I towel-dried my hair, put in some volumizing mousse, and toweled it again. I gathered up my clothes and walked out of the bathroom into the chilly hallway.  I remembered what Dan said so I went to Phil's room. I closed the door behind me and I put my clothes and mousse on his dresser. I plugged in the dryer and I dried my hair infront of the mirror making sure I get it as straight as possible without having to use a straightener.  I lifted my arm and I hit the mousse off of Phil's dresser and it rolled under his bed. I got on my knees and bent down to reach it under his bed while at that moment someone walked in.

I thought it was Dan just wanting to get some action so I said, "I'm almost done drying my hair, then I can do whatever you want me to." I said in a seductive tone.

I crawled out from under the bed and I saw Phil there standing in the doorway with his mouth wide open

"Oh my God I am so sorry Phil! I thought you were Dan."

" Oh um thats o-ok Diana, I assumed you thought I was Dan." Phil said.

Did I hear sadness in his tone?

" Do you need your room Phil? I can leave if you want."

"No I didn't need anything, Dan just told me to go to my room. He said he had a um surprise for me and well uh I guess I saw it." Phil said blushing.

"Sounds like one of Dan's pranks again, I'm sorry Phil."

"No problem at all, I can't say it was a bad surprise." Phil said with a hint of confidence.

Dan's going to have to get punished for this and I know the perfect way.