Chapter Three

Phil exited through his doorway and I finished drying my hair. I put on my clothes, black shorts, light blue vans, and a galaxy print tank top.

I went to Dan's room.

"Why did you tell Phil to go into his room when you knew I was in there?" I scolded Dan.

"He's too afraid to tell you he likes you-

"Oh so you thought it would be easier for him to tell me while I'm in his room naked?" I interrupted Dan.

"No it's just that I was doing him a little favor, you know?"

"Sure I guess, but by the way he was acting it didn't seem like he was all too happy about it. " I said to Dan, my frustration weakening by his gorgeous smile. "You know Dan, naughty boys like you who play tricks on their friends deserve to be punished." I said walking over to Dan and sitting on his lap and straddling him.

"Oh bring it on baby. " Dan practically moaned.

"Shh.." I said by placing my finger to his lips, "bad boys like you don't get to talk now."

I pressed my lips against Dan's, placing my hands behind his neck. when Dan and I kissed there was no magical spark, just plain lust.

As we were making out I felt Dan's boner against me, which did turn me on.

I pulled away from kissing and Dan whimpered.

I got off his lap and got down on my knees on the floor infront of him as he sat on the edge of the bed. Dan knew what was happening.

"Now naughty boys have to follow these rules as punishment, 1) no moaning or speaking until I tell you, 2) when I tell you that you can speak you have to yell my name as loud as you can, and finally, 3) no cumming until I let you. "

Dan nodded his head, he wasn't used to my dominance, and neither was I for that matter.

I unbotted his jeans and slid them down his tan legs. Next I took off his boxers, revealing his length. I grasped his dick and started to pump it really fast. He was squirming beneath me and I loved it.

"Tell me how you feel Dan, do you like it when I touch your big cock?"

"Yes oh God keep going!"

"Say please." I demanded.

"Please Diana oh please keep pumping my cock!"

Dan was a moaning mess by now so I decided to take it further.

"Do you want me to put my mouth on your cock baby?"

"Yes please suck my cock!"

Dan's cock was quite large so I couldn't fit it all in my mouth, but I sure as hell put as much as I could.

I bobbed my mouth up and down his long cock, all the while he was saying,

"Oh yes Diana suck my cock yes oh god fuck!"

I could tell he was close so I increased my speed.

"Fuck Diana Im gonna cum soon, oh god yes make me cum."

"No cumming until I tell you to Dan." I reminded him.

"Holy shit please let me cum baby, im so fucking close!"

"I want the neighbors to hear us Dan, yell my name, let them know who can make you feel this good."

"Fuck me Diana oh god youre so fucking good uh im gonna-

"Cum for me baby." I said, and as soon as I said it he came and I swallowed every bit of it because I knew he loved it.

"Now did you learn your lesson?" I said pulling Dan's pants back on for him.

"Yes Diana, sorry I was such a naughty boy." Dan winked at me and we got up off the bed and headed to the door.

Dan and I walked out of his bedroom door and there stood Phil with his pants down, grasping his cock and breathing heavily...