Chapter Four

Phil was in complete ectasy, he didn't even realize that Dan's door opened. I didn't know what to do, I was in shock.

"Um Phil... " Dan said questioning as I stared at the floor feeling embarassed. Dan just closed his door. Phil looked up and just saw me there.

"Oh m-my God I'm sorry I'm so sorry. " He said apologizing while his face flushed crimson with embarassment.

"No it's fine Phil don't worry. "

Will things be different between us now? I sure hope not. Phil was pulling up his pants now.

"Please don't be embarassed Phil, " I said, "I honestly don't care. "

"Look, Diana, this is an awful time to do this but I really have to tell you something... and once I do please promise you won't hate me." Phil said with a hint of determination in his voice.

"Phil you can tell me anything and I could never hate you! "

We headed over to the couch now and sat down.

"I'm just going to say it and get it off my chest, okay? The thing is, I like you, I like you a lot and I think you're amazing!"

"Phil, I like you too... " I said.

"Wait please let me finish, I have so much to say and I don't want to miss a single detail. You're the perfect combination of cute and sexy. You have a great taste in music. You are beautiful! I know you don't think you are but let me just say I love everything about you. What you think are flaws and imperfections are what I love about you, you're not fake you are genuine. Now I know that none of what I have just said will matter because you love Dan, but I just had to let you know how much I appreciate you."

By this time I am tearing up from his kind words but then I giggle.

"In love with Dan? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I hear you guys all the time, I know what you do... "

"Phil I have to confess something, Dan and I are just friends with benefits. Sure I love him as a friend but never in that way. I know you're going to think I'm a slut now but I just had to tell you. I don't love Dan. Phil, I-I love you. " I say nervously. My hands are shaking now, great.

" I do not think you are a slut! There is nothing wrong with what you are doing. " He said.

"The only reason I do it is because I've never been loved for who I am, people have only loved my body. No one has ever 'made love' to me before, it's just been pure lust, no love, no romance. " I said now feeling a little shy.

"Diana, I love you for you, not just your body. I swear it okay? I want you to know that. I want to show you I love you." Phil said.

I don't what's happening, all these new emotions are filling me, all I can think is that is must be love. I can't believe what I say next.

"Phil, would you, I mean if you wanted to... " I stammer.

"Say it, please, you can tell me anything. " Phil said.

"Phil, would you, make love to me? "

And before I knew it, he put his hand on my cheek and gently kissed my lips. A feeling I never felt before occurred, love, not lust, complete caring, compassion, adoration, all in that one kiss from Phil Lester.