【Снαρтeя ❶】profile

The man quietly sipped his cup of tea, slowly going over the pages of information he had been given. His name? Nikorasu Tomasu Sumisu (Nicholas Thomas Szmyt). Every now and again, he'd stop to look at his watch. Doing this, time passed by slowly.

7:30
7:40
7:50
8:00

It was at this time—8:00–that one of these students caught his eye.

Name : [L/N], [F/N]
Date of Birth : October 31, [whatever tf the year was 15 years before Izuku's first year @ U.A.]
Age : 15
Quirk : (idk wat to call it OOF but dun't worry I know wat it does)
Mother : [L/N], Haruka
Mother's Quirk : None—she's quirkless.
Father : ???
Father's Quirk : ???
Current Status : Alive
Side Notes : Her father disappeared just hours after she was born. Her quirk gives her knowledge of every single celestial knowledge out there, and she can command constellations to do a specific thing. EX - utilizing the constellation Scorpio will summon a random scorpion or allows her to do whatever a Scorpion does—basically.
Quirk Drawbacks : Varies depending on the utilized constellations. A couple examples to give an idea, however, is that she eventually can be affected by Scorpio's poison, or overusing Libra's scales may cause the opposite effect (and make her mentally unstable), for a time depending on how much her quirk has been overused.

"Ooooohh!! Why, I love a powerful person! And one that can be mentally unstable too, at that!" Sumisu exclaimed, ecstatic with excitement. At that, he set down his papers and cup of tea, stretched out his arms, and walked towards the door, the only exit to his prison-like abode

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ

Soooooooooo...... hiya?? 😂 been a longgggg while since I posted a story huh.... well, dat ish about to end!! :333 Imma try to be as active as I can! :DD

Tho I think I'm wayyyy more dark and such than when I.. uhm.. last posted. Anywayssss... this is pretty much the only thing I can use to pretend I'm like, writing an essay, which I'm supposed to be doing rn but o well. Screw dat.

-Kira