【Снαρтeя ❹】best friends

Okay, I'm admitting it—the last chapter was sorta crappy and rushed, but I was so determined to get a chapter out that week soo.. ye. ;;
If you haven't seen it yet, I managed to get grounded for the whole fucking summer from

 ;;If you haven't seen it yet, I managed to get grounded for the whole fucking summer from

those grades

those grades. Fucking kill me already.
Why did it have to be for me to be born into a bitchy, smart-ass family. T^T
Anyways, sorry for bothering y'all with my troubles. >.>
..goodbye now >.>

- Kira

_φ( ̄ー ̄ )

The rest of my day (thankfully) went without any notable events, and soon enough, I was walking home. I was thinking about what to eat. I ended up settling on instant Ramen again. Easy and quick to make. Then my mind wandered over to MMOs and video games. What should I play today? Who should I play with? I should probably check with Shinku—he wanted to play last night. But then there's Tashi, who was wondering about the game. If she did end up buying it, I should probably play the game with her. Of course, there's also Aisu.. he probably wants to talk, seeing as his father is a bitch that gives him a new problem each and every single day.

Thinking absentmindedly, I almost walked into a busy road. Before I could, however, somebody yanked me back—bringing me back to reality. Quickly looking around, I realized I had walked straight past my house and out of my neighborhood. "Great.." I thought, but then remembered somebody stopped me from walking into the busy traffic. Looking behind me, there was just people, walking wherever they were going to. Confused, I just hurriedly walked back to my neighborhood, so I wouldn't get another headache.