【Снαρтeя ❸】exploding sandwich

Dis ish the day after... your POV

♪( 'θ)

Sighing, I heaved my backpack up my shoulder and walked toward what would be my middle school for the next couple of weeks—Aldera Junior High. I really don't see the point in changing schools when there's only two weeks of the school year left. I could've just taken the bullet train for the remaining time I have left in middle school.

I might as well not even bother to make friends here—I'll probably only see them for these two weeks and then after that, we probably won't talk. When I reached the entrance, I realized I was pretty early, so I sat down on a bench nearby and took out my phone.

Might as well check Mars, even if it's likely nobody is on right now..

Logging on, I saw that Baku was online. Even if he's not.. the best and easiest to talk with, he's.. okay.

Mayonaka
haiiiiiiii.

After about a minute, he replied.

Betsu no Bakuhatsu Shita Konpyuta
arent u usually in school by now??

Mayonaka
I moved..
Starting at a different school today (Д)

Betsu no Bakuhatsu Shita Konpyuta
lol rip
sucks for you
did u need to live closer to the high schools?

Mayonaka
Yeeee.. so far dis sucks because of all the noise.
...I'm lucky my new school is so close to my new house..
I almost got lost yesterday walking home from the store

Betsu no Bakuhatsu Shita Konpyuta
pfttt
well duh, youre mayonaka the mayonnaise-loving baka
my knowledge is superior!!
(and mayonnaise is disgusting)

Mayonaka
...Then why don't you use grammar?

Betsu no Bakuhatsu Shita Konpyuta
1 im walking atm
2 im too lazy to bother anyways

Mayonaka
Oh.

Betsu no Bakuhatsu Shita Konpyuta
just reached school
'cya

Mayonaka
bai.

Shutting off and pocketing my phone, I looked up in time to see a boy with wheat-blonde, spiky hair walking past the bench I was sitting on. Noticing how his hair was all blown up like a mad scientist, I stifled back my laughter. The boy, however, took notice of me.

"You got a problem, extra?" The boy snarled.

"Tch. Please, if anything, you're the one with a problem. Like, why would a mad scientist act like a director?? You're supposed to be all.. weird and crazy."

"What did you just call me?" Sparks we're flying off of his hands.

"A mad scientist. Seeing as you don't have a problem with calling me an extra."

"Why you—"

"Pisces, make him shut up for the rest of today." I whispered. Pisces, is typically introverted and quiet, so there you go. I saw Pisces' faint image materialize, before entering the dude's body. It's like a filter on his soul, I guess. The guy tried talking, but no sound would come out. I calmly stood up from the bench, and walked inside the school building—the mad scientist silently screaming for me to get back there.

(*⁰⁰*)

What a bitch.

As I sat down in the back of my classroom (by the window), that thought couldn't help crossing my mind. With that being said, it felt satisfying knowing I made him shut up.

While I waited for other people to arrive, I just looked out the window. Slowly but surely, other people entered the room. If they did see me, they decided to not bother talking with me. I'm honestly fine with that, as long as they don't annoy me. After about 15 minutes of me staring out the window, somebody slammed the door open with a BANG. Jumping, I turn to see who just came in.

Shit.

My luck, it's the fucking mad scientist. Even more luck—he sees me! And so, he attempted yelling at me again. He seemed to be exploding with anger. That is, until the teacher slammed open the door behind him and smacked him right in the face. Care for an exploding sandwich, anybody?