★𝑇𝑊𝑂★︎

☹︎︎𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎☹︎︎

dad drove to another walmart walking with me while got i got my makeup. i still felt a rush, i walked silently with brian while he gathered food for dinner.

"so what happened?" he asked.

"they pushed me over while i was looking for my makeup." he nodded.

"i'm not saying what you did was wrong but you gotta be careful, ve." i nodded.

"i know. i lose control sometimes." he sighed.

"its okay, ve. you live and learn." i slightly smiled, brian was a little nicer than my real dad but i still miss him. them. hell i even miss athena.

"can we not tell janice about this?" i asked, he nodded.

"of course, ve, wouldnt want her to know anyway that i forgot a few stuff." he said laughing, i chuckled.

"could i see athena soon?" he looked at me nodding.

"you'll have to talk to janice about that too." i nodded looking out the window as brian drove us home. i helped dad with the groceries dropping them on the kitchen table.

"finally what took you so long!" janice screamed, i rolled my eyes.

"some kids were messing with venus," dad said leaving out the part of where i kicked their ass. "so we went to a different walmart."

"what happened with the kids?" janice asked, my dad paused.

"nothing we left." he said lying, i looked at janice before grabbing my bags of makeup.

"thanks, dad." i said before walking up to my room, i sat them with my other makeup sitting down on my bed. i felt a pain in my side lifting up my shirt to see a giant bruise from where i fell.

a few minutes later dad came back up a small smile on his face as i looked at him. whats got him so happy?

"i talked to janice, she said next week you can go see her." i nodded.

"thanks." he nodded.

"listen, ve, you're a good kid no matter the way you act. i know you may think i'm not your dad and all and janice isnt your mother, but i see you as the daughter i've always wanted. i love you." brian didnt say it that much but i hesitated to say it back.

"i love you, dad." he closed the door gently and started playing lil peep, save that shit came on while i sang quietly. i got a text from my party info he always texted me when he either had drugs to sell me or a party to go to.

𝙅𝘼𝙓
party tomorrow here's the address

i locked my phone and laid back, opening up my drawer to some xanax. i popped a few laying down on my bed humming. in a few more minutes id be high. i played music until it kicked in. before it kicked in i grabbed my shoes and ran downstairs out the door.

i started walking the streets. i dont know why but i really liked it when i walked the streets high. time really flew by while i found myself outside a building. there was a group of guys in the alley gathered around.

"hey, lil ma, you got a light?" the tall one asked, i blinked before searching myself, i found an unexpected lighter in my back pocket. i walked over wobbling, almost falling into one.

"hey you good?" another dude asked, he had silver hair.

"yeah. i'm fine." i lied, handing my lighter to them. they lit up their cigarettes then handing me back my lighter.

"thanks," the tall one said i nodded and went to walk away. "hey, you wanna hang with us?"

"yeah, sure." they started walking and as i was walking with them i realized who they were.

"wait a moment, wait one fucking minute," i said causing them to look at me. "i'm walking with the gothboiclique." peep smiled.

"yes, yes you are. wanna keep going now?" i nodded and kept walking.

"what's your name, cutie?" peep asked.

"venus." i answered, he smiled.

"like the planet?" he asked and i nodded.

"yep." he nodded and kept walking, everything was slowly moving and their conversation was muted a bit.

"hey, you okay?" i realized it was bexey to asked, i smiled.

"just a little high thats all." i answered.

"and you didnt share with the class?" peep joked, i shrugged.

"sorry, peepers." he laughed.

"peepers." he laughed to himself, when we reached a building he started walking in checking behind him to make sure i was with him. tracy was behind me while bexey walked beside me. basically guiding me.

it was a giant house with a bunch of people in it. music was loud people were grinding on each other.

"follow me," peep took my hand and led me through the crowd, we sat on the couch together while he pulled out a large bag of xans. "you want some?" he handed me a couple as i just popped them both in my mouth, on top of the other two i've already taken.

"i'm getting really fucking hungry, venus." i was zoning out until he said my name.

"huh?" he chuckled and left me on the couch, i was kinda nervous cause i knew nobody here except who they were. bexey stood in front of me waving his hands in my face.

"venus!" he shouted causing me to jump, peep came back on the couch beside me and played on his phone. he looked over at me.

"where's your phone?" i shrugged, i looked in my pockets and pulled it out. he took it doing something on it and handed it back to me, i bobbed my head to the music they were playing. bexey sat next to me a girl on his lap.

"so what were you doing out on the streets high?" peep asked, i shrugged.

"i like to walk when i'm high." i answered.

"as if thats not fucking weird." he chuckled.

"i like to be out of my house." i added.

"why's that?" he asked.

"dont like to be around the people there." i stated, he nodded.

"you're always welcome at the gothboiclique residents." he smiled, i nodded laying back. we popped a couple more xans together and started dancing. then things went dark.