★𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇★︎

☹︎𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎☹︎︎

i felt the tears fall down my face. i felt so alone. the emptiness inside me grew. i had no one to talk to about this either. peep wouldnt wanna listen to my problems, jax is always too high and allison wouldnt understand.

brian's mad at me, janice is a hoe bag and ian is a fuck boy. i wiped away the tears only for more to over flow. i really miss my mom, she made everything better for me.

"hey, venus, open up." brian's voice called, i wiped away tears before opening my door.

"yeah?" i asked softly.

"i'm sorry about dinner, i didnt mean to yell." i shrugged.

"its fine, you didnt do nothing wrong, man, i been on the edge lately." i said sniffling.

"were you crying?" i shook my head.

"nah, i'm good." i had such a headache from the amount of crying.

"you sure, ve? we can talk about it." i nodded.

"i'm okay. just miss my family." he pulled me into a hug.

"i'm sorry you went through that, ve." he kissed my forehead.

"its fine, things happen." i went over to my bed and sat down. i laid on my side while brian sat at the edge of my bed.

"they loved you, venus, we love you too. i adopted you so i could give you a chance. you may think you fuck up a lot but i honestly dont blame you at all. i just wish you would be happy." he pulled me closer to him.

"my momma used to tell me she'd give me the stars, and she tried. i just wish things were different y'know? like maybe there was a way i could stop it. prevent it.." i was actually sobbing while brian held me.

"don't think that way, venus. thats such a heavy burden to carry upon yourself and you dont deserve that." maybe i do. maybe i deserve every pain i got.

"i dont know what to do anymore, dad, i'm losing my mind. and the drugs was my only escape and i'm just seriously so confused." he rubbed my back.

"things will be okay, venus. i promise." how could he be so sure?

"okay." was all i said left. he patted my back and left my room. i laid my head against the head board and stared up into the darkness.

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
come over.

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
i dont wanna come over

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
why not baby?

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
you dont want me anyway.

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
i can prove it to u

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
after the shit you pulled. seriously.

𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎💔
that was nothing venus

𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙐𝙎🌙🖤
seriously, that was nothing? okay gus.