A Fuck Up

He had his pants down at his ankles and was sucking at my neck. I didn't stop struggling out of his grip as I felt hot tears run down my cheek. He managed to have me pressed harshly against he wall, still sucking at my neck, pulling my jacket off my shoulders and leaving nasty sloppy kisses down my shoulder.

"Please stop" I resorted to pleading.

I begged him to stop but he didn't and now I had my pants being unbuttoned. I tried so hard to get away from him but it did no good. I cried and screamed but over the loud music outside no one heard me scream for help. My cheeks burned with tears and the scraping of my face against the rough wallpaper in the bathroom.

I gave up feeling like this was the end. I cried and I couldn't do anything. I had never felt so useless in my whole life, and now here I am. Weak, useless, stupid.

I felt his fingers slip under the rim of my underwear just as someone had started knocking on the door."Hey!" I heard a voice clear as day."Who's in there?!" he yelled again and I knew it was Mike.

"Mike!" I cried as loud as I could.

With that scream I could feel him trying to get into the room. He ended up knocking the door off it's hinges. The guy backed away and started pulling his pants up to his waist as he backed away all the way to the end of the bathroom.

The rest was blurry and I couldn't remember much. I remember standing there limply pulling my pants and jacket back on as I sobbed watching a lot of blood pour onto the floor and and some was wiped across Mikes face. I remember Mike coming over to me, checking up on me as I cried hysterically.

I remember words like 'I'm so sorry' and 'are you okay' 'are you sure' 'everything will be okay'. I remember falling to the floor and I remember Mike picking me up. My eyes were so weak I ended up closing them and listened to Mikes heartbeat as he picked me up and the soothing voice of him reassuring me I was going to be okay, and apologies that didn't make sense like 'I should've watched you' and 'I should've walked over to you'.

I cried silently now into his chest as he carried me somewhere. Then I was back into my loud sobs. I opened my eyes to see blurs, the only thing that told me this was Mike and not just some daydream was his eyes. They were glossy and I could tell they were filled with worry and I didn't want to hurt him. After tonight the first thing I wanted to say to Mike was 'don't worry. I'm okay'. But I was so weak and emotionally exhausted that I couldn't even speak words.

"Where's the car?" I heard his voice crack, he was on the verge of crying. I looked around and I pointed in the direction I parked the car."Andy" I cried softly as I sniffled and buried my face into his neck looking for comfort.

"It's okay" is all he said. I couldn't keep my eyes open as the hot salty tears fell down my face. Things were in fast forward at that moment and I was being placed carefully onto a soft cushion.

I no longer felt the warmth of Mike and I panicked."Mike" I pleaded and finally reopened my eyes and saw him wipe something off his face. He had blood on his fists and face and I couldn't tell if he was wiping the blood or tears.

"Shhhhhh" he comforted."Ill be right back" he said. Mike ran to the other side of the car and stuck the keys into the ignition and gave me air conditioning and I heard him lock the doors and finally left me in the locked car sobbing as I pictured that guys disgusting face and his lips on my neck and his hands on my body and I just didn't want to feel anymore, I wanted it to end.

I took a deep breath and opened my sore eyes and I could hear a faint knock on the window that made me jump out of my skin. It was a confused and worried Andy. I hit the small black button on the door and unlocked the doors. Andy smashed against me ignoring his stitches in his ribs."Im so sorry" he cried into my hair. I couldn't speak to comfort him.