Chapter Six- so you think your a big shot huh?

The Spider dude brought us to this tower that said 'Avengers'.

"Woah this place must have so really good tech" Cisco said

"Yes yes it does" Spider- Man replied "oh and I'm Peter by the way...Peter Parker"

"I'm Y/n Queen" I say back "this is Chris Clarke, Barry Allen, Iris west, Cisco Ramon,Caitlin Snow, and my mother Felicity Smoak"

We enter an elevator and enter the tower 

"Kid, where were you" asked a guy that was wearing a suit and sunglasses. 

We just stare at them talking 

"Um kid, who are these people?" 

"I meet them when I was out saving the world" 

He then comes over to us and he looks at me and sticks his hand out. 

"Tony Stark, billionaire genius and former playboy" he said " I invented a lot of things you know, also saved the world  a couple times" 

I smirk "Y/n Queen daughter of Oliver Queen, who is a billionaire and former playboy as well"  

OK I totally lied my dad is not a billionaire anymore he went bankrupt but we don't talk about that. :/ 

"and he saved the world every year and was mayor" 

"Well you know I made a lot weapons and people used them" 

Everyone was look at us and knew what we were doing 

We were trying to see who was the biggest, big shot. " 

"see you can't bet that" 

I sigh 

"anyway who are you and why are you hear" 

I told him that we got an alert here and that there is probably 100% a problem here.