2. What a Coincidence...

Today looks more refreshing than it's yesterday, because it's much louder than yesterday. If we're walking down the street, we will see SweetCafé, it's lovely and attractive to buyers.

At the store, there is a very special place, the shopkeeper has enacted the law that anyone who is able to play guitar or can sing can sit here, no matter when or they suffer from something, they can come here.

Each day, this shop receives at least 50 guests. The shop owner, Min Sura, is a friendly person with guests that's why the entire guest likes her. 

And, in particular, she always plays song or sings a song with her own guitar first then everyone can play the music after her.

"Today ... what kinds of song that all of you want to hear?"

"Call you mine..." 

A male voice says, so everyone in the store turned to look cool man because he is wearing a hat and wearing a sunglasses which made hime looked so handsome, Sura looked at the him and she felt so similar with his voices.

"Sorry, I do not know how to sing this song." 

Sura was lying, but actually she could sing this song clearly, just because she did not want to make a false promise, and if she sings it, it just make her feel missed him even more.

"If you can sing this song, can you come up here and sing it for everyone?"

"Sorry, I can not sing this song..." 

He haven't finished yet, suddenly the door bell rang comes to a surprise for everyone because, it's Lay a member of EXO, so everyone in the shop is screaming so hard because they do not expect to meet EXO members here.

"Kai, our manager told us to go back quickly" 

Just hearing his name, it gives Sura a look at the moment they look at her, just a look like this, something gonna happens because of his smile, a smile that everyone thinks it looks fresh, but for Sura it's not like this. When Kai smiles like that bad things are gonna be happen.

Sura just remember, that he used to smile like this before, then it was not a bad things , just want to give me surprise birthday, he has to put a sleeping pills into my whole water bottle.