Chapter 1 "I will not meet Harry!"

Get out! Get out! Get out of my head and fall into my arms instead! I don’t I don’t know know what it is but I need that one thing! You’ve got that one thing!

I was awakened rudely by my sister as she plays her pop music from her iPhone.  Her long, wavy, silky hair was almost touching my face. She had the hugest grin on her face like any other mischievous child. She’s got that look in her eyes that said she’s up to something. I didn’t care. I didn’t even bother moving my own body and tried to go back to sleep. All of a sudden, she got on my bed, crushing me with her weight while sitting on my stomach.

“Come on Serena! It’s time to get up! It’s time to get up! ” She sang as jumped on my bed. “It’s... time....to... get up! Yeah it’s time to get up!” 

“Fine!” I groaned.

“Yay!” she smiled and ran out of my bedroom door.

That day was the day I was leaving for Cheshire, England. I was wearing just a white v-neck shirt, a huge black belt and a red pencil skirt. I wore some sandals to go with the outfit. It was stylish but surprisingly very comfortable. I decided to put on some makeup after my flight. I was going to stay at someone else’s house and I needed to look presentable on the first meeting. I didn’t want to come off as a slob and make them get the wrong impression. I stepped into the kitchen as my parents were singing “Rule Britannia!” off key.

“Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves!” they sang.

“Seriously?” I commented. “It’s not like I will be living there forever and become a citizen.”

I gathered some food for breakfast while my sister looked at me with a huge grin.

“Serena! You are going to England! My favorite band is from there!” she said excitedly.

“Serena, I’m not going to be at London where most of your favorite celebrities go. I’m going to be in a small town in Cheshire.  That’s nowhere near London.” I reassured her.

“Harry is from Cheshire!” she squealed.

Who is this “Harry” she keeps on talking about, I questioned in my head. Harry this. Harry That. Who the hell is this person and what did he do?

“I will not,and I mean not, meet Harry.” I stated even though I had no idea what the hell she is talking about. "Keep dreaming!"

"Maybe I will!" she shouted.

We just looked at each other in complete silence. We both giggled in unison a second later. I have to admit that for my little sister's age, she was a professional when it came to comebacks.

"Hurry up my dears! We gotta get to the airport!" my mother exclaimed from the hallway.

"Coming Mother! Coming Father!"