Prologue

Tres Dela Riva, tatlong magkakapatid na babae. Na may iba't ibang katangian, kakayahan at sariling angking galing. That's why they were called "Sublimis Princeps" of their clan. They owned the crown even without on their head.

Daniella "Dani" Dela Riva. She was a great neuro-surgeon. She is strict, serious, persistent, smart and cautious. She is also a family-focused woman. If you want to worked with her, you must know her favorite line. "Use your common sense".

Alexandra "Alex" Dela Riva. She is a well- trained police woman. She is dedicated, frank, agressive and possessive. If you want to be with her, you must know how to use your gun properly.

Antonette "Toni" Dela Riva. She is a Professional Fashion Designer. She is artistic, genuine, thoughtful and brutally honest with her words. She is also compassionate and family oriented woman. She also hates critisism. If you want to be friend with her, you must know her words. "Just be honest all the time"

They never get involve to a relationship and no man makes them fall on their knees.

Ngunit paano kung may tatlong lalaking magawang humarang sa daang tinatahak nila?

Sasalungat ba sila ng daan para maiwasan ang itinakda ng tadhana? O, sasalubungin nila ang nakatadhanang lalaki na magagawang paibigin din sila?

Let's find out😉