~7~

05.10.18
Jisoo's POV

Sooji . She.... Has the same voice as mine. My heart is beating rapidly. Is she.... My sister? Soojin is the one who always gives me weird feelings. Soojin who is from the same place I came from. Soojin who is 2 years younger than me. Soojin who lost her memory. Soojin who has the same voice as me.

The members are taking glances at me while Soojin is singing. No doubt. Our voices are so alike. No one can differentiate except Jihoon ofcourse. There is only one more thing before I'd confirm if she's really my sister. One. More. Thing.

"I wanna be your morning baby
ijebuteon B alright (eonjekkajina)
neoui saenggakman haneun
nae moseubeul da bichwojulge

geunyang amureochi anke neomgiryeogo hajima
If u want me yeah if u want me
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo
naega itdamyeon ni mame itdamyeon"

After Soojin sang the crowd went silent because of the gesture I made. I placed my finger on my lips and hushed them.

"Mom"

[Joshua. You called.]

"What's my sister's name? I never asked you right? It was because I was still afraid to find her but mom, believe it or not, I think I'm only one step away from her"

[What are you talking about?]

"Mom! I found someone freaking similar to her! She's from California. She's 22 years old. She has memory loss mom! This girl couldnt remember anything!"

I'm practically yelling right now. I told Soojin to leave the practice room for a while and thankfully she didnt argue much more. I believe that the members might understand me even though I'm speaking in english and find out about me having a sister and the possibility that its Soojin.

[But I found her 8 years ago]

"What?!"

[But I lost her again. It was at the festival in LA. She changed a bit. Her appearance changed a bit after 13 years and for 22 years, I think her appearance completely changed now thinking that maybe she looked more like an american if ever she lives in States]

"So you're saying that my sister looks like an american? Mom! Just tell me her freaking name and I promise I'd find her in not time"

[Soojin. Hong Soojin]

I fell on my knees. My lower lip were shaking. I feel like tearing up. Its her. It's freaking her! But she cant remember me. How can I get her back?

[Joshua?]

"Mom.. I found her"

I then ended the call. The members are staring at me especially Vernon who has its jaw dropped because ofcourse everyone knows that he's fluent in english.

"Soojin..... Hong Soojin.." I muttered.

"Soojin is your sister?!" Vernon yelled.

"Practically, Vernon is the only one who completely understands Jisoo and I'm the only one who completely couldnt understand Jisoo" Jeonghan said.

"Soojin. Is your sister? Thats what Vernon said right?" Seungkwan asked.

"The thing is... A week before the girls arrived, I told the CEO about me losing a sister when I was 6 during a festival in LA. She vanished after that festival. 12 years later I saw someone in San Francisco that reminds me of my sister. She was so skinny and she dresses up well which made me think why that girl would remind me of my dongsaeng. Then I saw her diss rapping with the other americans but even though that girl was so arrogant she still gave me a feeling that she's my dongsaeng"