Bad dream and Apple pies ❤

"Will you ever leave me Shawn?" I asked him getting a little bit emotional.

"Why do you think I will leave you Thea bear?" He asked pinching my nose lightly.

"You're famous and I am only an ordinary girl with the tag of your bestie." I said looking down

"Look at me" he said placing his hand under my chin. I looked up and met his beautiful eyes.

"You're not an ordinary girl love. You're means the whole world to me and I will never leave you. No matter what. Trust me." He said looking deep in my eyes.

"I trust you" I said and hugged him tightly. When I opened my eyes he was nowhere to be seen but when I spotted him with a girl far away from me I ran to him and took his hands but he jerked away my hands from me and said "Why are you holding my hands when you are not even worth for it?" Shawn said with a blank face.

"Thea ,let me sleep in peace. You're holding me tightly and I can't breathe" I heard a sleepy voice of Shawn as I woke up from my sleep and from the bad dream as well.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Shawn was looking at me frowning.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Shawnie bear" I said as I got up rubbing my eyes and a yawn left from my mouth.

"Its ok babe. Why were you holding me like I was a criminal?" He asked rubbing his eyes as well, still in the position he was sleeping sometimes ago.

"Nothing. Just a bad dream" I replied placing my hands on my head.

"Wanna share with me?" He sounded concerned and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Its ok. Lets get fresh. You already forgot about going out ? You promised me because you have to go New York for your tomorrow's concert?" I asked him frowning changing the topic

"Nah. How can I forget about today's plan? But I don't wanna go to New York." He said frowning

"But why Shawnie bear?" I asked him sitting in front of him.

"I just don't like to go. I have also a personal life. I just can't do whatever my manager wants. I also want to live like a normal person." He said sadly and I sighed

"Hey, its OK. You told me this yesterday. That's why you came to my house for sleepover. You also told me that you won't complain regarding this matter. Please don't be sad na." I told him cupping his face in my hands.

"Okay" he sighed getting up from bed.

"I will go downstairs and use the guest room's washroom. You go here." I said while going outside.

"As you say Commander" Shawn said and I chuckled

***************

"Good morning kids" my mom greeted us as we walked in the dinning room.

"Morning mom" I greeted her with a smile as the smell of apple pie caught my nose when I sat on a chair

"Morning Mary" Shawn said taking a seat beside me and giving me look.

"Like what you see?" I asked giving him the same look.

"Won't you change your habit of not drying you hair fully? Look at your back. It's fully wet. You want to go out like this?" He questioned taking my wet hair in his hands and I just showed him my tongue before shoving a half piece of pie in my mouth.

"Ymmmmm" I moaned from pleasure closing my eyes

"Such a kid" I heard Shawn whispered

"I have ears for you information" I said rolling my eyes.