Goodbyes and Love feelings

As soon as we went inside of my house , my parents and Shawn's parents came rushing towards us.

"Oh my god!" My mom screamed

"How did you meet with an accident?" My dad asked worriedly.

"Are you okay?" Karen asked checking my head with her thumb.

"Is it hurting?" Manuel asked concernly.

"Stop , stop! Let me say something , please." I said joining my both hands in front of them.

"First, tell me who told you guys about this?" I asked them narrowing my eyes at Shawn.

"What? No , I didn't." Shawn said defensibly.

"Smith called Manuel and he told us about your accident." Karen replied.

"Now tell me, how did this happen?" Mom asked crossing her arms.

"I was driving and suddenly a car came towards us with full speed and this happened." I shrugged pointing to my injured head.

"I am taking your car's key for a month." Mom firmly said.

"What??No! You can't do this. It wasn't my.."

"Enough! Now go to your room and rest. " my mom interrupted me showing her hand.

"Okay!" I replied lowing my head and went directly to my room and was about to shut my door when Shawn came.

"What do you want?" I blurted out rudely and Shawn face fell.

"I am sorry" I sighed heavily.

"It's okay, love." He said coming inside and closed the door behind him.

"It wasn't my fault." I sat on my bed holding my head with both hands.

"I know! I know!" Shawn sat beside me and pulled me closer to him by my shoulder.

"She didn't do these things to Ethan whenever he did something wrong. Why always me?" I said placing my head in his shoulder.

"I'll talk to her. Now lift your mood and give me your beautiful smile" he said which made me smile immediately.

"I love you Shawnie bear." I said hugging him tightly.

"I love you too." He said and placed a kiss in my hair.

*************************

"No. We should watch marathon of Harry Potter and that's final." Shawn said taking the CD's from me and started the first movie of Harry Potter Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

We were arguing over what to watch or what not. And Shawn being the Potter head lastly decided to watch the marathon of Harry Potter.

"I am only watching this because you are going tomorrow and I don't want you to be grumpy" I said sitting on my bed with a pout.

"Such a drama queen" Shawn said rolling his eyes.

"Now sit and watch!" I exclaimed crossing my hands.

"Sure" He said with a wide grin.

"Whatever!"

Half way through the movie I found my eyes getting heavier.

"Are you tried?" Shawn asked pausing the movie.

"A little. Maybe because of the medicine I had after dinner , I am feeling sleepy." I said yawning.

"Let's sleep then." He replied getting up to switch off the TV.

"Hey! No! Its okay. We can watch the movie." I said not wanting to make his last day like this.