Awful but an unforgettable day

Picture of " Anthea "

It took 45 minutes to reach the beach. As soon as I parked my car, Aali jumped from the car making me and Shawn laughed.
I figured there were not a lot of people as I stepped out from my car. It was Tuesday and this beach wasn't filled up with people. It was strange. I thought to myself.

"Earth to Thea" said Shawn shaking me.

"What were you thinking?" He asked crossing his hands over his chest while continue walking towards Aali.

"I was thinking the beach isn't filled up yet. Today is Tuesday but still there aren't a lot of people. It's strange na." I voiced out my own thought.

"They thought it will be good enough not to hangout when Thea is coming to the beach." Shawn said mockingly and earned himself a smacked in the back of his head from me.

"So funny" I said glaring at me.

"What are you guys still doing there? You lazy heads." Aali screamed.

"We are coming babe." I said laughing and ran towards Aali leaving Shawn behind.

We played with the water carefully not wanting to wet our clothes. And somehow we got wet but not that much. After
spending good 2 hours in the beach, we decided to go to the McDonald's for grabbing some lunch.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Shawn asked as we three stepped out of my car.

"Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and chocolate cheesecake for desert." Me and Aali , we both said in unison and burst into giggles.

"Okay" Shawn sighed and looked at us disbelief.

We settled ourselves in the corner.

"I will go and order. You guys stay here." I told them while getting up from my seat.

I ordered our foods and came back. After good 10 minutes a waiter showed up with our foods and placed them on the table.

"Thank you" I said to him as he was looking at Shawn as if he was a ghost.

"Shawn , you don't have to hide your face now. He's gone and nobody will recognise you. Trust me." I told Shawn after the waiter left.

"She's right. And for God's sake don't eat while hiding your face." Aali said while laughing including me.

"Shut up , will you?" Shawn replied glaring at us.

We ate in comfortable silence or sometimes pulling each others legs.

I was sipping from my soda can when my phone buzzed notifying me with a message.

I placed my soda can on the tray and unlocked my phone. I clicked in the message option and found a message from Lucus.

Luke:

Hey there pretty lady. Sup?

Anthea:

Hello! :) Nothing much. Just hanging out with Shawn and Aaliyah. What about you?

I replied back and placed my phone on the table.

"Thea, pass me the sauce." Shawn said and my phone buzzed again.