CHAPTER 2: Valentines Day

Today was my third date with Kihyun. It's pretty special because today is Valentines Day.

I receive a phone call from Kihyun.

"Heyo!" I exclaim.

"Hey, we still on for 5?" Kihyun asks.

"Yeah! Where are we going?" I question.

"Ermm, just wear something special and meet me at Avenue 5! Bye!" He exclaims suspiciously ending the call.

What could this guy possibly be planning? But I follow his instructions anyways and get ready.

2 hours before 5pm, I take a shower. I dry my hair, and change into my clothes.

I wear a black shirt and some white and black striped pants. I put on black vans and headed over to the bathroom.

I wash my face with some products and pat my face dry.

I put on some makeup, more special then I usually put.

And after that, I head over to Avenue 5. I see nothing but people and some cars parked on the side, including a limo.

I see couples so happy, kissing each other, holding hands, hugging like there's no tomorrow. It reminds me of someone, I just can't remember who.

I suddenly hear someone whisper in my ear.

"Happy Valentines Day." The voice whispers.

I turn around.

"Kihyun! Wow! I didn't know you meant special as in a suit and tie. Sorry my clothes don't match yours." I say in disappointment.

He says nothing. Instead, he offers his hand.

"May I?" I grab his hand and we talk together to the limo he had ordered.

Before I went inside the limo, I couldn't bare but hesitate.

"Go on." Kihyun said chuckling.

"Hehe, oki." I replied laughing.

"Have you ever rode a limo before?" Kihyun asks.

"No. This is my first time actually." I state.

"Well then, I'll make this your most comfortable, amazing, luxury first limo ride ever!" Kihyun exclaims.

"Kihyun, you don't have to—"

"I want to, please accept the offer." Kihyun begs. I couldn't stand his fake puppy eyes, so I accept his offer.

"Fine, only for today." I groan.

I put my hand in the middle of the seat. He holds onto it. He looks into my eyes, I look into his. I couldn't help but kiss him. He kisses back. But we arrive at our 'destination.'

"Hey Kihyun, where are we?" I question.

He doesn't say a word, and again, he grabs my hand and walks with me inside this mysterious looking building.

"Wow, it is kinda dirty." I say surprisingly while shooing away some pesky flies.

"Heh, sorry about that. I hate to make you wonder. But look at this!" He opens this curtain, and my eyes scan the place.

It's a beautiful scenery.

Roses everywhere, candles lit, there's even a fountain. It's amazing.

There's a single table in the middle of all this, a table for 2.

"Kihyun, you did this for me?!" I exclaim in shock.

He nodds his head and smiles at me.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because, you matter to me. And I want this to be a day you'll never forget."

I smile. He is so cute, trying to impress me, and I was indeed impressed.

"Oh Kihyun, I really do you love you."

"And I really do love you, Y/N."

We sit down at our table, and the waiter serves us our food.

As we eat, we discuss some things. He asks me about my past life, and I ask about his.

He then asks for the bill, as I take out my wallet.

"Hey hey hey, no." He said swaying his fingers.

"It must've taken you a lot of money to set this up, let me help." I demand.

"When it comes to you, nothing is ever a problem." He smirks.

Pshh, but I put away my wallet anyway.

Sometimes I wonder why I commit to dating this guy.

We walk outside and stand outside of the building.

"Thank you so much Kihyun for tonight. It was amazing."

"No problem." He says as we walk into the limo.

He drives me home, and I hold his hand the whole time. But every time I catch myself in the silence with him, I always think of someone else, I just can't figure out who.

Was I thinking of an old ex who I might love? An old friend perhaps? I set all my feelings aside and change into my pajamas.

I lay in bed. Cold. Dark. Scared. I'm lonely.

I hear a knock on the door. The guy opens the door.

It's Kihyun.

"Hey, need somethi—"

He dives into my bed and starts to kiss me.

"Is this all you came for?" I ask.

"I just couldn't get enough of you during dinner." Kihyun replied continuously kissing me.

"Kihyun, I think you need to go home." I say.

"I want all of you tonight." He says.

He doesn't bother my commands. It's like he wanted nothing to do with me but satisfaction.

"Kihyun—" I say trying to push him off.

He continues.

I've never seen Kihyun in this manner.

"Kihyun, get off me please." I tried to push him off of me with all my strength, but he didn't move one inch.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Kihyun, but I need to rest and you need to go home. Please Kihyun." I demand.

But he doesn't stop. He starts taking off his suit, and he tries to take off my buttoned pajama suit, but I push him off.

"Kihyun!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"What are you doing?" I ask angrily.

He backs off, and wipes his lip. It looks like he didn't know what he was doing either.

"I— I don't know." He stutters.

"I'm sorry. I— I'm so sorry." He runs out of my dorm and back into the limo.

I stand there watching him from 5 stories above him, he breaks down onto the streets.

What I saw tonight, wasn't the same Kihyun I met 2 weeks ago.

I call Changkyun, even though it's 10pm, I call him without hesitation.

He picks up.

"Changkyun—" I say in a faded voice.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"I— No. I'm not ok. Please hurry." I faintly cry and hang up.

I sit on my bed, crying nonstop, while waiting for Changkyun to arrive.

Tonight, I lost it all.