28

Back at the party Lauren felt bad for pushing Camila away like that but she knew she done the right thing and that Camila would have regretted it in the morning.

Lauren never wanted drunken moments with Camila well at least not before they were together because Camila never remembers anything the next morning as a result of drinking too much and Lauren wanted to remember all the moments with Camila.

Lauren made her way through the crowd looking for Camila she never saw her, she checked the bedrooms the bathrooms and the yard but no sign.

"Dinah have you seen Camila?" Lauren asked and Dinah shook her head and Lauren made her way back through the crowd and out to the front of the house.

Lauren pulled out her phone and called Camila.

Hey it's Camila, sorry I can't pick up, I'm either busy or I dislike you, leave a message

Lauren paused when she realised Camila's car was gone, she looked around and it was no where to be seen and to Lauren's worst fear an ambulance came flying by and Lauren thought the worst as usual.

Lauren jogged inside to get the others.

"Normani Dinah ally!" Lauren shouted catching their attention.

"What's up?" Ally asked sweetly and Lauren shook her head.

"Camila's cars gone, I saw an ambulance speed past" lauren explained and Dinah frowned.

"Trey the guy in our math class called an ambulance cause he said his grandma had a heart attack and she lives down the street" Normani explained and Lauren sighed.

"Where's Camila?" Lauren asked and Normani shrugged.

"I saw Brooklyn leave so Camila is probably with her" Dinah said and Lauren sighed in relief.

"Thank god" lauren said relieved.

The party went on and Lauren was having a great time, she was hanging out with her friends, dancing and having a good time. She did wish Camila was there but she knew Camila was doing her thing and she'd see her tomorrow.

Meanwhile.

The ambulance arrived at the scene and carefully got Camila out from under the car.

"She isn't conscious, we need to get her to the hospital now" the paramedic ordered rushing her into the ambulance. 

The ambulance sped back to the hospital with an unconscious Camila lying in the back with paramedics desperately attempting to regain her consciousness.

Once arrived at the hospital they rushed Camila in and rushed her straight into surgery, to stitch up her wounds and run tests ect.

Back at the party.

The guest left Normani's house and the 4 girls were currently lying passed out on Normani's couch well that was until Brooklyn showed up at the door.

"Hey what's up?" Normani asked and Brooklyn looked about the room.

"Is um Camila here?" Brooklyn asked and Lauren sat up quickly and shook her head.

"We assumed she was with you" Lauren said and Brooklyn frowned.

"No she took off from the party before I could even say goodbye, she left after you and hers encounter" Brooklyn said to Lauren, who visibly stiffened.

"Come in and we can wait and see if she shows up in the morning" Ally said and everyone agreed as they all settled back down and attempted to get some sleep.