Just One Small Thing

A/n Hey, guys this is my first story and I don't really know what I'm doing but my friends convinced me to try this so umm here goes..
Please feel free to correct any errors I may have made and I'll happily change them!
Enjoy!

"There's just one small thing I need to tell you." Josh said simply.

Joe didn't think that those words would lead to a life changing experience. The way Josh had said it made it sound like he was gonna tell him he'd forgetten something or something like that. But Joe was wrong.. very wrong.

"I booked late and there was only 2 rooms left so ur gonna be sharing with Jack!"

"Oh okay that's cool" That was all Joe had said in reply because he didn't quite know to what extent they were sharing a room.. In fact Joe forgot about it quite quickly.

The boys - Joe, Jack, Caspar and Josh - had a nice journey to Austria. Jack and Joe sat next to each other with Josh and Caspar in front of them. Throughout their flight Josh would sneak looks at the boys behind him and smile at how cute they looked together..

Upon arrival at the hotel the group of four all headed to Josh and Caspar's room first. They had 2 separate beds so no concerns were raised from Jack or Joe. Everyone figured that their room would be the same.

After awhile, Jack and Joe left Caspar and Josh to settle in and started the hunt of finding their room. Eventually, they found it and they unlocked the room whilst laughing at some inside joke that nobody else would have understood. Next came a deafening silence as both boys dropped their stuff as they saw the rather large bed that was in front of them. Neither had to investigate the room to see that that was the only bed. They were sharing a bed...

Suddenly, Josh's comment played on repeat in Joe's mind.
"There's just one small thing I need to tell you" Small! That's hardly a small thing Josh you ginger idiot!

He heard Jack's laughter in amongst his thoughts as he slowly realised that he'd said that out loud. Maybe just maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Joe decided he'd just see it as a sleepover. After all, best friends often share a bed. Right?

Lucky for Joe, Jack had similar thoughts. It was only just going to be a bit of fun. Nothing would be harmed as a result of sharing a bed. Or so they thought...

A/n ughh this is so bad. Also, it's quite short.. I promise future chapters will be longer I just wanted to establish the story first and see what kind of reaction it got xx

Love Mel. 💕