The First Day

Once both men had finished their own mental wars about how they felt about sharing a bed, they got ready to go skiing with Josh and Caspar.

Joe was worrying about the skiing as he hadn't done it that much.
"You alright Joe?" Jack's voice broke through his thoughts.
"Yeah, just haven't skied in awhile that's all." He said, slightly embarrassed.
"That's alright mate. I'll help you if you want"
"You sure?"
" Course, it'll be fun"
With that, it was done Jack would help Joe and he did.

Throughout the rest of the day Jack would always check the Joe was ok and help him up if he stumbled. As time past they lost Caspar and Josh but neither of them noticed until Joe's phone rang.
"Hey Casp."
"Hey you guys, me and Josh are at this restaurant that's at the bottom of the slope. Come join us when you get to it!"
"Will do mate."
After the call had ended, Jack and Joe continued their journey downwards laughing without a care in the world.

Soon Jack caught sight of the restaurant Caspar had mentioned and let out a small whoop of achievement. Jack's sudden noise caught Joe off-guard and he went tumbling down catching Jack's ski with his. The pair were tangled up rolling down the slope. After what seemed like years but in reality was only a couple of seconds, they came to a stop. Jack was on top of Joe looking down at him. It was the kind of situation people find awkward or just get out of as soon as it happens. However, it was neither of those things for the 2 men they just lay there looking at eachother, smiles spread across their faces.

"Joe! Jack! Are you ok?!" Josh exclaimed appearing from the restaurant and pulling the pair from their daze.
"Yeah mate. Joe here just decided it'd be quick to roll down the hill!" Jack joked.
"Hey!" Joe playfully punched Jack's arm. "It was an accident.."
By this point both men had stood up and straightened themselves out so they headed trailed after Josh as he headed back to the restaurant whilst letting out that laugh of his.

The four friends enjoyed their dinner and planned to find a club near by. So that's what they did (after returning to the hotel to get changed of course). A fun night was had by all but they were definitely drunk by the time Joe and Jack stumbled into their hotel room again.

"I.. umm.. bed." Jack half-slurred to Joe. "Wait..err..shower"
Joe laughed as he watched Jack head to the shower before deciding he would end his vlog for the day. That didn't take long and Jack was still in the shower so he decided he'd get ready for bed and shower in the morning. Plus, this way he could decide what side he would sleep in. He got into the bed and snuggled under the covers to keep warm before getting his phone to scroll through his Instagram.

When Jack finished his shower, he got ready for bed and slipped in next to you Joe. Just 2 friends sharing a bed.. nothing strange at all. The lights were turned off and phones were put on charge to one side as both men settled down for the night. Joe fell asleep quite quickly due to being shattered from all the skiing. A couple of minutes later Jack fell asleep to the sound of Joe's gentle snores.
As they fell asleep the pairs were opposite sides of the bed and the duvet was equally shared...

A/n Hope you like it! Though I'm really not sure whether I'm going to continue this or not..

Mel xx