18

as minho knocked on the door with a bouquet of roses and a blanket. with a couple days of being free, he took this opportunity to hang out with jisung.

minho took interest in the younger when he found his 'lay me down' cover. his voice made him feel funny, his cheeky smile and how lovable he just was.

a shorter boy opening the door, he titled his head. "why the hell is lee minho here?" changbin questioned, "what's with the get up too?"

"you're much more shorter in real life." minho snorted. trying to hold in his laugh.

"I might be small but I'll be sure to knock you out pretty boy."

"whatever, I'm here for jisung. is he here?"

"down the hall, turn left. he's in his room fixing it. aka, tearing down all his posters of you." as changbin whispered the last part. making minho smile.

walking into their dorm, minho waddled over into jisung's room. his door being slightly opened, he pushed it lightly. there stood jisung, his back faced towards him. "oh god..I forgot about the polaroids I bought of him. where are they again, they're hanging somewhere..."

minho scanned the room, seeing his desk there hung lights with little wooden pins. there pictures of himself were clipped on, with little phrases or doing a different pose.

"nice pics. do you have a polaroid camera? you can get an authentic one." minho chuckled, jisung quickly turning around. he threw aside the poster he had in his hand.

"that wasn't a poster of you."

"it literally says lee minho."

"are you sure about that?"

"no." jisung groaned, his head falling. "I can't believe you're in my room..this is embarrassing..."

minho laughing, he shook his head. "it's quite cute, fanboys don't come often to fansigns. they get shy, but you're very open."

"I still have a couple posters up..don't mind them.." jisung sighed, "and what's with the blanket. o-oh and the roses?"

"I'm staying for the night, duh." minho told. throwing his stuff aside, "the roses? they're for you of course."

minho gently handing them to jisung, the shorter boy smiled. "thank you..you didn't really have to do that for me..."

"well I wanted to, now where's my cuddles? isn't it your bedtime, it is almost seven." minho teased, showing jisung the time on his phone.

"y-you actually wanted cuddles?" jisung stuttered, "I thought you were kidding.."

"what? can I not." minho shrugged, "I can just leave, I guess you can cuddle with that huge bear plushie you have."

"n-no! you can stay! I'm..yeah..you can stay.."

minho pursing his lips, he raised one brow. "what were you gonna say sweetheart?"

"nothing! forget about it." jisung told, avoiding eye contact with minho.

"why should I? it'll be on my mind all night long."

jisung hating he teasing he was getting from minho. he started to whine like a child. "you're so mean, why! I want you to stay because you're my favorite celebrity, and I like you okay!!" he groaned, "wait. I forgot to delete the last part, ignore that."

"sweetie, this is a verbal conversation."

"does it look like I care?"

"nope, but whatever." minho laughed, he ran past jisung to flop on his bed. "it's so comfy, I love it."

"well it wasn't made for you!!"

"right, it was made for the both of us. now turn off the lights, I'm tired." he told, patting on the bed's side.

jisung rolling his eyes, he turned off the lights and quickly ran to his bed. he was never fond of the dark, so he was happy minho was with him. some days, he'd sneak into chan's room and sleep on the floor. he always needed someone to be with him.

as minho squirmed he let jisung get comfortable. he was getting closer to his chest, he could feel jisung's breath near his neck. "wow."

"what?" jisung awkwardly asked. sweating from the blunt statement.

"I never thought cuddling with you could be so relaxing. your hair smells like strawberries and I don't need a blanket to be warm since you're right next to me."

jisung trying to spit out some words, he hid his face in minho's chest. "honestly..this is just a dream, I'm going to bed.." he mumbled.

"did hear you, can you speak louder or get your face away from my chest? I wanna hear your voice."

moving his face away slowly from minho's chest, he looked up to him. the room being dark, he sighed. "I said this this is just a dream..I still can't believe you're in my room. next to me, in my bed. and cuddling with me. it's just a how, why? when did we ever get to this."

minho smiling, he started to rub his fingers through jisung's hair. "there's so much I want to say. but I know it's too early."

"what?"

"forget about it princess. go to sleep, it's your bed time remember?"

"I-..I yeah.."

jisung's eyes slightly closing, he felt himself falling asleep quickly. the body warmth and the relaxing feeling of minho's fingers trailing through his hair.

minho hearing the little snores coming from jisung, he smiled down at him. "you're so precious oh my god.."

looking up towards the ceiling, minho hummed. "is this was what hyunjin was feeling?"

"how do you know.." he sighed, caressing jisung's cheeks, "when you're in love?"

finished - 9:36
yoonminful