26

- WHAT IS THIS PHOTOSHOOT FOR
GIVE ME ANSWERS
wow I love him in pastel pink
BUT GIVE ME ANSWERS -

catch me sleeping in third today, I got like six hours of sleep whoopie
- also -kwonhyuks is a bully , she gave me the middle finger at lunch >:( -

catch me sleeping in third today, I got like six hours of sleep whoopie- also -kwonhyuks is a bully , she gave me the middle finger at lunch >:( -

minho who showed up at three-racha's dorm with two bouquets of flowers, chocolates. and of course his blanket, he waited for someone to answer the door.

ringing a couple more times, someone finally answered. but it was no changbin, no chan. definitely not the face of jisung.

"hey?" his low voice greeted awkwardly, "awkward seeing you here."

"do I know you?"

"I met you at the fan sign with jisung and seungmin. deep voice, probably deeper than-"

"the foot that will be shoved down your throat if you don't come back here now!" changbin yelled, "I'm cold you asshole! why'd you leave me, you could've let jisung get the door. it's his boyfriend!"

felix rolling his eyes, he sighed. "well, jisung is in his room. glad you both are back together."

"thanks, i still need to ask him though." minho chuckled, waving the flowers.

minho walking down the hall, he opened the door. creaking as always, there sat jisung. curled in a ball, scrolling through his twitter feed. meeting eyes with minho, he turned off his phone and chuckled. "i-i wasn't looking at pictures of you and crying over them.."

"nice try sweetheart, i've seen your camera roll. you have more than two thousand photos of me."

"that's only on my phone." jisung pointing out, "but i missed you, why did you have to ignore me for so long!!"

"i was working with woojin, i was trying to make an original song with him. but it took forever and i even started crying because i couldn't find a word that rhymed with toast."

jisung titling his head from confusion, "why the hell do you need a word that rhymes with toast?"

"thinking about it, i have no clue. but forget about the toast and look at these flowers. the light pink flowers made me think about your blush, but the red ones were really nice as well. so i got both.." minho told, scratching his head nervously.

jisung accepting the kind gift, he stood up to give a little kiss on minho's cheeks. "you're very cute when you get shy, i like it."

minho blushing slightly, he turned away to cover his mouth. "you're adorable, oh my god..i've missed you so much.."

"i've missed you too...you're an asshole for leaving me so suddenly. if you do that again, i will not hesistate to-"

"to what sweetheart? you're just as short as changbin, how are you gonna reach me from all the way down there?"

"YOU JUST DID NOT!"

"I JUST DID SWEETHEART!"

jisung hitting his chest lightly, he set down the flowers. "you're more than just a hoe or a-"

minho grabbing him, he through him on the bed. glaring at him, he raised a brow, call me it, i dare you."

"bitch."

minho glaring at the boy, he sighed. "i can't believe i'm in love with someone who calls me a bitch. just relationship goals, isn't it?"

"it isn't relationship goals when we're not in a relationship."

minho's smile turning into panic mode, he brushed himself off and sat up. "shit."

"if you're gonna ask it's a-"

"shut up i wanna be romantic. but jisung-"

"wait i want a video.." jisung pulling out his phone, he started the video, "okay go."

"you're such a dork. but damn, how do i explain this..fuck it. i've been in love with you for so long and i swear to god if i hear a no as a joke. i'm gonna scream and cry."

jisung giggling, he stopped the video. "of course it's a yes you dork. why would i ever say no to you?"

"good, because i wasn't expecting any no from you. or else i would've have to return this." as he pulled out a box.

"oh shit.."

leeminho✔️

203,729 likesleeminho - to my love ❤️ @ j

203,729 likes
leeminho - to my love ❤️ @ j.one

SO THE REST??? RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED. I WROTE MOST OF IT ON MY COMPUTER AND NOW MY PHONE GLITCHED OUT AND DELETED THE PSJWISJSJZKSJ

dammit.