24

- 2 WEEKS LATER -

leeminho✔️

176,390 likesleeminho - :) thank you for supporting and waiting for me

176,390 likes
leeminho - :) thank you for supporting and waiting for me. I've been busy planning something important 💖
84,729 comments

hwanghyunjin✔️ - you get 'em tiger

yangjeongin✔️ - everyone will be so shooketh to where my braces will even join in

CB97✔️ - better hurry, no time to loose

dablix - wat is this commotion

hurraaaaah - WHAT IS GOING ON,, I LEAVE FOR LITERALLY A DAY

sponsorcoke - I just blinked wtf

steponme - ^what a fatass mood, bitch same

90s.tae - this is making me anxious wjsowkdkx

j.one✔️

123,456 likesj

123,456 likes
j.one - I feel so sick. I feel like I'm turning blue and everything hates me.
101,728 comments

jaethewalkingmeme - dude what's wrong?

lovenct1 - ^ :( you're not acting like yourself

tearzyu - he sounds like me in my emo phase

jhopespouch - I feel so bad !! poor bby, I wonder what's wrong

jisung scrolling through the comments. he pouted, "everything. everything is wrong." turning off his phone, he slammed it on his bed. "minho is such an asshole..."

for the past two weeks, minho had ignored jisung. had no contact and left him on read multiple times. jisung felt as if he was special to him, but he felt nothing. as if he was just some toy.

notifications blowing up his phone. each comment questioned who the boy was, what did he do. was he doing alright. his eyes slowly filling with tears, he sighed. "I can't tell them it's minho..that would just ruin his reputation.."

opening his twitter feed, he saw something that cheered him up. woojin's new album dropped, so he decided to listen to it. putting it on his tv, he let the angel's voice serenade him.

thirty minutes into the album, at the end of the video. there was a special track, a cover of one song.

"hey guys! this is quite different from my videos, but it's for a friend." he explained, jisung's eyes stuck onto the screen. "as you all know, one of my favorite songs is lost stars. so I decided to do a cover of it, but not by myself. featuring, the lee minho!"

minho popping into the frame, jisung felt his heart drop. his cheeks burning up just from the sight of his smile. "what's up! it's been a while."

"yeah..it has.." jisung whispered to himself.

"so minho, tell me why you're here today."

"I'm here to sing with you duh."

woojin hitting him lightly, he gestured to tell the audience. "fine, I'm here because I needed a little help with something."

"and that little something is."

minho sighing, "you just never stop huh? you already know the reason."

"but the viewers don't." woojin shrugged, pouting out.

"I'm here because I've been wanting to ask a special someone something. but i was unsure how to do it. also, this is a serious topic. I honestly don't want to hear any jokes about it."

"what minho is trying to say is-"

"flat out I'm gay." as he chuckled, "and I've been ignoring this boy who I've pretty much been in love with a for a while. the first time I've heard him sing, his rapping. just everything about him. makes me feel so bubbly inside."

woojin smiling from his comments, he couldn't help but laugh. "this is adorable, why am I single."

"but soon, I will officially ask this person out because I love him very much. anyways, enough talk about my love life and back with the song!"

as jisung's thoughts flooded, he heard nothing but his own voice in his head.

is it me?

he's been ignoring me for a while?

holy shit

what the fuck minho

minutes passing by, their cover ended and woojin's guitar stopped strumming. thanking his viewers and fans, before he stopped the video. minho interrupted him.

"can I say something?"

"sure go ahead." woojin told, "nothings stopping you."

looking straight into the camera, he smiled. "if you're watching this, yes it is you sweetheart. and I'll be with you soon."

and that day, han jisung was found more than shook.

wow. this book is probably coming to an end soon.
finished - 7:26 pm
yoonminful

I should be doing homework, but what's homework when you got Wattpad and kpop memes? also speaking of memes, -kwonhyuks has a kpop meme book. y'all should go and take a look 😎