Announcement

~Hey Queens! As some of you may know. I plan on writing a book entitled Mayhem after Chaos is finished. It is about Erin, Paetyn and Cruz. I just thought I'd give you all a different sneak peak. 

Erin made her way down the hall of the extravagant building. There was a set of beautiful double doors in front of her that she was hoping led to a balcony. Upon opening the doors, she discovered she was correct. She had been dancing for the last hour and was in need of some fresh air.

The March wind felt good against her skin as she walked over to the railing. The balcony overlooked a beautiful garden. The flowers weren't in full bloom yet, but the sight was still amazing. Leave it to Alijah to get married in such a beautiful place. Erin was sure that, essentially, what they were standing in was a castle.

Looking up at the night sky, Erin admired the stars. It had been a few months since she was able to just relax without worrying about one thing or another. She had almost forgotten what that felt like.

The wind picked up, blowing some of her hair into her face. Tucking it behind her ear, she let out a soft sigh. After a few more moments, she began to feel slightly chilly. Erin turned yo head back inside, but when she did, she stopped in her tracks.

There leaning against the door frame of the door, looking like sex on legs in his groomsmen tux was Cruz. His gray eyes staring at her.

"What are you doing out here?" She questioned after a moment of silence between the two of them.

"They were worried." He stated and Erin knew he was talking about Chayse and Alijah.

"So, they sent you to look for me." She replied.

"I volunteered." He responded.

"Oh, well, I'm fine. I just needed some air. I got a bit hot dancing in there, but now that's it's worn off, I'm a bit cold."

Cruz didn't say anything to her. Instead, pushing himself off the door frame and Erin thought he was going to head back inside. Instead, however, he took steps towards her. Predatory steps at that. They made her take a step back. She opened her mouth to ask him what he was doing, but when her eyes locked with his, she saw that they had darkened and were far more intense than they usually were.

At five foot ten inches, Erin was taller than both of her friends, but this man still towered over her. He had to be at least six foot five inches.

He crowded her space. She could feel the heat radiating off of his body onto hers. She jumped slightly as she felt his finger's ghost over the skin of her thigh that was exposed by her dress.

"I'll help." He told her huskily.

A moment later, Erin felt his hand slide under her dress and to the apex of her thighs where he slid a finger into her panties and brushed it lightly across her clit. Her breath hitched and her eyes fluttered. A second later he did it again, before moving past her clit and dipping his finger into her.

And........

 Lawrence was heading down the hall when he felt himself being grabbed. He was pulled into a room and before he had a chance to react, he was spun around. Catching sight of the person that had initiated this semi-kidnapping. His viridian like eyes meeting with brown ones.

There was silence that hung between them in the room. Neither of them speaking, but Lawrence didn't need words to know what the older man was thinking. Why did you run out on me the other night? Why haven't you been answering my calls?

He had the answer to both of those questions, but he knew he would never speak them out loud. This man scared him. In every way that was good and bad. He wasn't used to not being the one that dictated how things went. Every part of him that needed that. Wanted it, went out the window in the presence of the chocolate god in front of him.

His hand coming up to grip Lawrence's chin had the younger man looking back up into his eyes. Not noticing that his gaze had trailed away when he'd read the questions in those brown eyes.

Slowly, his head came down and Lawrence felt his breath hitch. Soft lips touched his and in that moment, he wondered how it could have been any better than it was the first night. He could only assume it was because it was different. There was no hurry. They were taking their time this time around.

Lawrence kissed him back, following his lead, because that seemed to be all he was capable of doing in this man's presence. He was so dominating. From the way he looked at him to his voice and stature.

He himself was by no means, a short or small man, but the one in front of him made him feel as if he was petite and fragile. Lawrence himself stood at six foot one, but felt dwarfed by the six foot six, two hundred plus pounds of deliciousness that was currently, slowly guiding his lips.

"Lawrence!" His name being called, pulled him from bliss and he placed his hands on the other man's chest to push him away, but it was no use.

"Come by my place tonight." He instructed against Lawrence's lips. "I won't keep playing these games with you."

The sound of his voice left no room for argument and he found himself slowly nodding his head. With that, he watched as the older man stepped away and Lawrence opened the door, peaking out.

He made his way to the end of the hall in the opposite direction of the elevator and found Alijah there in what looked like a small conference room she was using as storage space.

"There you are. Where did you go?"

"I was just looking around." He informed her.

She nodded and led them out of the room. Lawrence stopped in his tracks behind her as she stopped.

"Remy?" She questioned. "I didn't know you were up here."

"Yes." He responded in that slightly accented voice. "I came to see, Kieran. Is he in his office?"

"Yes, go ahead in. He isn't working on anything." She then hit her forehead. "Where are my manner? Remy you remember my friend Lawrence, right? You too met at the wedding."

Those brown eyes turned to Lawrence. "Yes, I do." He then turned his attention back to Alijah. "I'm going to go talk to Kieran and then I'm leaving for the day. I'll see you tomorrow, Alijah." His attention came back to Lawrence. "See you later, Lawrence."

Lawrence swallowed slowly. He would indeed see the sexy Haitian man later. 

~There you have it! Are you excited Queens! I will tell you now, Havoc is going to be a short. I repeat it will not be a full length book. That way there is no confusion and no one is telling me it's too short when it's finished.