Chapter Thirteen

Masky and Hoodie didn't say anything to me. They had glanced at me a few times. I had ignored them. I had to do my hair in the car, I had forgot to do it at the house, most because of Masky's question. D-Did you think I was going to hit you? I sighed. God damn it. It was fairly hard to get out of the house unnoticed. I had gave Toby and Jeff a nose bleed and E.J. had looked away as soon as he saw me. Even Jason seemed shocked at my appearance. It was kinda funny. When they asked where I was going all I had answered to a party. Slendor was the only one who didn't seemed shocked by my appearance. We pulled up to a mansion-like house. My first mission. I was nervous, excited, and overall still on a high. The house was blaring music some of the words I couldn't even understand. I some people were out in the yard making out or passed out cold. I got out of the car last. I didn't want to make an entrance, welp I did anyway. Masky and Hoodie led me inside. It smelt like alcohol and sex activity. I didn't appreciate it that much. I was going to have a lot of fun either way. 

"That's him." Masky said pointing to a black haired blue eyed drunk man. He was chugging some alcoholic drink was wearing no shirt with a tie hung from his neck. He had on some jean though. I laughed. His attention was only on me. Not even the people who was grinding up on him. This was going to be too easy. Masky and Hoodie left me to go find their target. I didn't move that far from the entrance when he stumbled over to me and shoved a drink in my hand. I took a long drink. 

"Who are you?" He slurred. I gave him a smile. I leaned forward.

"The best lover of your life." I purred in his ear my hand laying on his chest. He laughed. He grabbed my arm and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"We'll see." He replied. I danced hard. I was sweating and everything. The boy was drunk and was eyeing me lustfully, but many men were. Who cared? Not me. I swung my hips to the beat of the music.  I took another offered drink and chugged it. Some of it dribbled onto my chest. The boy ungracefully licked it up. I forced a smile and a giggle. I began to dance again. I knew I was drunk. It was amazing. I hadn't been drunk in so long. Oh how it made the pain vanish. It didn't hurt anymore. I hiccupped. I saw Masky and Hoodie. They came my way. The boy protested as Hoodie and Masky dragged me away. They took me to the car. 

Masky's P.O.V.

Dear lord save me now. Y/N she was hot even when she was drunk. I couldn't stop thinking about when I was going to fix her hair, she flinched away, as if I was going to hit her. The fear in her eyes. A few seconds before that she was talking back to me. It seemed as if she was awaiting an punishment. A drunk Y/N was a happy Y/N. She was laughing and smiling. I liked this side of her. I mean I wasn't going to go after her, Jeff and E.J. already were in war. Toby and Jason seemed to have taken an interest in her. Jason liked to distance himself from the rest of them, but now he came near more often. Y/N seemed to happy, I wondered what had made her so serious.

"Hey Y/N Why are you so depressed all the time?" I asked her. Her smile faded quickly. She closed her eyes. When she opened them, for a fleeting second her eyes were E/C, they changed back to blue.

"Welp, honest answer, my family and fiancé was killed infront of my eyes, also my heart was ripped out of my chest. Literally. Like my dad cut it out." Y/N said so easily as if it didn't bother her. I glanced at her through the mirror. She looked depressed now. Wrong question Masky! I scolded myself.

"So.... Did you have a good time?" I asked attempting to make her smile again. It worked, her eyes lit up and her smile returned, my god she had cute dimples!

"It was soooo much FUN!!! I got to dance, I had freedom. The last party I went to, my fiancé wouldn't let me drink, I think it was mostly because he wanted a ride home." Y/N said laughing. I had to smile to myself. She was adorable. Not like I liked her like that or anything, I wanted to get to know her some more. Hoodie had been listening to our conversation. Couldn't he talk? 

"Y/N if you had to choose, who would you choose between all the Pasta's who would you date?" Hoodie asked. It shocked me but not Y/N.

"Well-" She began, "Out of them all, my favorite people are Jason, Jeff, and Toby, oh and E.J. He's pretty nice. I guess I would have to date... hmmmmmmm..... L.J.! He's the most fun guy around. I doubt we would date for real. I would just do it for the fun!" Y/N said giggling. I laughed. She was a really happy Y/N when she was drunk. She leaned forward and smiled directly at me. Her eyes were sparkling.

"Why do the guys like me?" She asked. She smelt of lavender, not alcohol. I laughed again.

"Well, lets see, You have the body, you seem smart, you're fun to be around, what else? Uhm, I've heard you sing in the shower, you're talented." I said and she leaned back and laughed.

"Singing and drawing, the two things that helps me calm down." She said with a smile. We just began talking literally about nothing.

~Time skip, brought to you by a shirtless Jeff, seducing you~

~Third person P.O.V~

Y/N, Masky, and Hoodie got out of the car. E.J. and Jason were watching Ben and Jeff playing a shooting video game. Y/N followed behind Masky and Hoodie.