Ending (Jeff) *lemon*

I choose... Jeff.

Jeff had ran up, picked you up, and ran. To where Y/N had no clue. Just away. You didn't even get to see the look on the others faces. Y/N just knew you were moving. Y/N buried your face into Jeff's chest. It was warm. He was warm. 

"Y/n." Jeff had aid when they had stopped. You looked up at him. He smiled a bright smile. He set you down. You were in the middle of no where. 

"Jeff where ar-" Jeff hadn't given you a minute to talk, he kissed you deeply. His tongue invaded you're mouth, he was searching his prize. He took off you're dress and took his shirt off. There you two lay, Jef ontop of you not leaving you any room to push him away, not like you were going to anyway. Jeff's pants were off next. Then you're bra.

(this is super awkward for me ;-;)

He didn't wait anytime, he slammed himself into. He only gave you a minute to adjust, which you eventully did. He went in again this time harder and faster. You arched your back, You two were moaning each others names all night. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

. I'm done with this ;-;. I did bad but it's so akward for me. I feel dirty now ;-; kill me please. WAHHH

You and Jeff got married after you two figured out you were pregnant, he was going to ask anyway.