013 The Real Date Pt 2

July 15

---

Alex POV

I finally got to go home from the hospital three days later. I felt immensely better. John told me he'd take me out for a regular date, now that we actually know each other. Also it would help us feel better.

We invited Lafayette to come along because he was really hurting. Three of John's friends who were sisters, plus one of their girlfriends came too. We all went laser tagging. It was really fun. Turns out John just has really good aim. He was hesitant at first, but it was eventually okay. I hope.

John's friends were cool. Their names were Angelica, Eliza, and..? Peggy, I think. Also Peggy's girlfriend, Maria, the nurse from the hospital. This was weird.

John POV

It was weird having to shoot people. It was okay because it wasn't real, it was way quieter, and these were my friends just playing a game.

At one point, Alex shoved my into the corner. Oh my. He kissed me. Oh mY. Then he pulled away, shot me, and walked off. I can't fukcing breathe,,,

Alex POV

A while later, I tried to make conversation with the Schuyler sisters, as they referred to themselves. Peggy and Maria were super adorable. Angelica seemed like she didn't like me at first, but I was informed that she was just quiet and extremely observant. Eliza was really kind and smart. She seemed to click with me really fast. Was she flirting? Welp. I didn't try to flirt back, so.

Then, after we stopped playing, we all went to Olive Garden because yeet. John and I like,, did a quick kiSs because we're cool like that. Eliza looked uncomfortable. Huh.

The waiter came by to get our drinks. "Alex?"

"Oh. Hi." Well that was awkward...

"Um hi. Can I start everyone off with drinks or appetizers?" More awkward...

Everyone ordered. He looked at Eliza for a moment before returning to the kitchen.

"Who's that? John asked.

"Ex. From, what, a year ago."

"Ah. Cool." Very cool, John. Not really.

-

John let me go home with him because now I had nowhere to stay. He's so great. We decided to watch a movie. The Little Mermaid. I'd never seen it before.

"You've never seen The Little Mermaid?!"

"I lived on a poor, small ass island in the Caribbean. So no."

"Aw. Well do you wanna watch it?" His eyes lit up.

"Aw you seem all excited. So sure." I laughed.

He put it in the DVD player (ha) and it played. Omg I like this crab guy. He's groovy. (yes alex just called a fictional talking crab groovy. get with it.)

At the end of the movie, I realized John and I were just cuddling on the couch in the dark with the glowing screen being the only light. John was asleep on my shoulder. Ahhh.

---

Hah

Quick lil update before the real angst begins ;)

Jk I already killed Herc. I'm good now.