Dark Little Secret

Justin's p.o.v

"Just know that I'm always here for you and you can talk to me whenever you feel ready" I said as I pulled away from the hug. She gave me a small smile before nodding her head. I grabbed her hand once again then we started walking again when I heard a phone vibrate, Lydia stopped for a moment and pulled her phone out of her pocket, she read the text she received then she sighed.

"Perfect, just perfect" she mumbled as she shook her head a look of disappointment on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking down at her.

"It's Kenza, she said she had to leave because of some family emergency" she said and I smiled knowing that I was going to spend more time with her.

"It's ok I'm here and I can even give you a ride to your house if you don't want to go alone" I told her only to make her smile that beautiful smile of hers.

"That would be great" she said as she bitted down her lip.

Lydia's p.o.v

After I received that text from Kenza, me and Justin had so much fun, he even won a purple elephant and gave it to me, I was so happy being with him. He made me smile and laugh, he made me forget.

I was sitting on a bench with him our hands holding each other as we watched the sun go down. The view was really magical, I was enjoying that precious moment when it hit me, the sun was going down that meant I was late.

"Justin what time is it?" I said worried as I looked at him. He gave me a confused look before answering my question.

"It's half past seven" he said looking at the screen of his phone, my eyes widened as few tears started to form in them, I was very late and I knew my so lovely parents wouldn't be happy about it.

"I have to go; can you please drive me home?" I asked him as I stood up ready to go.

"Sure" he smiled at me; I gave him a fake smile back.

"Are you ok puppy?" he asked as he looked at me in the eye a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine, but I really have to go home, can we please get going?" I asked in a hurry as I tried not to think about what my punishment was going to be.

"Sure, come" he said as he grabbed my hand and started walking toward the parking lot.

He unlocked his Ferrari then he opened the passenger seat for me to get in, I gave him a smile before getting inside the car, he closed the door behind me then he ran to the driver seat and got inside the car. I gave him the location of my house and he started driving.

Not a word was being said nor one of us spoke I was way too worried thinking about my punishment to say anything; I knew my dreamy day was soon going to turn to one of my worse nightmares. Oh how I wished I could just freeze the time and stay in that car with him forever but that was only a desperate impossible wish.

"we're here" I heard him say witch made me snap out of my thoughts, I looked up to see my house, or should I say my prison.

"Thank you so much for today jay I really had fun" I told him then I kissed his cheek before opening the door to leave.

"Wait," he stopped me by grabbing my hand, I looked at him impatiently waiting for him to tell me what he wanted.

"Can I have your number? So we can stay in touch you know" he said and I smiled nodding at him before handing him my phone and grabbing his. I quickly taped my phone number in his phone and just as I saved it I heard my dad yell. My heart sank and my skin shivered, I snatched the phone from Justin's hand then I run inside the house to face my worse nightmare.

Justin's P.O.V

I was writing my number on her phone when we heard a male yell, I looked at Lydia confused to see that her skin was pale and she looked horrified, she looked like she saw a ghost. She snatched her phone from my hand before running inside her house closing the door behind her. I stared at the door confused and worried at why she did that when I heard the same voice yell, I couldn't make out what was being said so I got out of the car and walked closer to her house just to make sure that my puppy was going to be alright and that all the yelling was nothing to worry about. But just when I heard the same voice yell again I knew she was way far from being alright.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SLUT YOU KNOW THE RULES" I heard him say then I heard her yell shortly after, when I heard her voice yelling from the pain my heart cracked and broke to million of peaces, just when I heard her yell I found out why she was always broken and why there was always sadness in her eyes, I figured out why she was cutting and why she always had burses on her skin. It all clicked in my head, she was being abused.

Or%o8m