Safety And love

Justin's P.O.V

The door bell rang witch made me stop daydreaming and get up.

"This has to be the pizza" I said as I made my way to the door.

I paid for the pizza then I walked back to the living only to find my puppy still focused on the TV, I smiled as I walked to her.

"Pizza is here" I said witch made her instantly look at me with a huge smile on her face.

"Yuy! Finally! I'm starving and Patrick isn't really helping" she said as she pointed at the pink star that was stuffing it face with a burger on the TV.

I laughed before I sat the two boxes of pizza on the coffee table then sitting down next to her. She opened the pizza box and licked her lips before taking a slice. Her eyes soon closed as a small moan left her lips when she took a bite of the pizza. I joined her and I started eating too.

"This was the most delicious pizza I've ever ate in my whole life" she said taping her stomach as we finished the two boxes of pizza.

"Tell me about it" I told her looking at the TV to see that sponge bob was over; I guess we were too busy eating to even notice it.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked looking at her beautiful face.

"Sure" she answered as she shrugged with her shoulders and rested her back on the couch.

I went to the movies box that was next to the TV to choose a movie, my eyes soon met the bloody face of the ghost of Marie and I smirked. I put the movie inside the DVD player then I went back to sit next to her. Her eyes winded as she saw the title of the movie.

"Dude why in a million years did you choose this one?" she asked posing the movie before it even started.

"I like it" I said holding a laugh.

It's true that I liked the movie but only because girls always get extra scared when they watch it which always leaded them to sit on my lap and hide their faces in my chest.

"Oh god, I don't want to die" she said biting her lip.

"Calm down it's just a movie" I told her as I hugged her from the side.

"No shit Sherlock, it's not just a movie it's a legend, a really creepy legend" she said with a serious tone as I laughed out loud.

"Don't tell me you believe in these kinds of things" I said as I looked at her only to meet her serious face.

"Don't worry, if Marry comes out of the screen of TV I'm going to protect you" I added witch made her hit me on the shoulder as I chuckled.

"I'm not watching this creepy shit" she said crossing her arms on her chest.

"Come on pwease" I said giving her the puppy dog face that she could never resist. She looked at me with an 'aw' expression before huffing and rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Fine" she gave up and I smiled, my puppy dog face always had effect and especially on her.

I switched the lights off then I clicked on the play button and the movie started, puppy got closer to me as she held my arm with both her hands. I smiled as I sat her on my lap on held her tight.

After the movie was over I put on other horror movies and we spent the day watching TV and eating chips and other snacks, the last movie we were watching was 'the conjuring' when it was over I looked at Lydia to see that her face turned white from fear witch made me laugh.

"Don't worry it's only a movie" I said witch made her give me a death glare.

"They aren't just movies, you choose urban legends you dickhead" she said hitting me on the shoulder.

"I will protect you from them" I said looking at her with a grin and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah sure" she said annoyed and scared as she yawed tiredly.

"Come on let's just go to bed, I'll show you your room" I said lifting her up since I forgot her crutches in the car.

I walked upstairs to the guest room where I put her clothes, when I got there I laid her carefully on the bed and covered her body with the covers.

"Just get some rest, I'll be in the room next to this one if you need anything just call me" I told her and she smiled.

"Alright, thank you for everything" she said kissing my cheek.

"Don't thank me, goodnight princess" I whispered before kissing her forehead.

"Night jay" she answered as her beautiful eyes looked up at mine. I walked to the door then I switched the lights off before closing the door behind me.

Lydia's P.O.V

Justin left the room and I just laid there shaking, I was so scared, and how not when I watched all the urban legends that existed in the world?

"alright Lydia calm down, no body's here, they were just movies" I said trying to convenes myself as I waited for one of those creepy ghosts and dolls to come and snatch my head off.

"just calm down, close your eyes and think about Justin his smile, the way he kissed you, the way he put his finger on your lips, the way he held you" I said again as I closed my eyes recalling all the amazing memories I had with Justin, I smiled at those amazing memories when Marie's face flashed in the back of my head.

My eyes shot opened as I jumped out of the bed and before I even knew it I was knocking on Justin's bedroom door.

The door soon opened to reveal a shirtless god standing in front of me; his abs, his muscles and his tattoos showed and the only word that crossed my mind when I saw him was "damn".

"Puppy, what's the wrong?" he asked, worry and concern filled his words.

I snapped out of my thoughts and I looked up at his eyes as he waited for my answer.

"Uh nothing is wrong it's just uh..." I said not knowing what to say, I felt my cheeks heat up as I bite my lip.

I felt so embarrassed I didn't even know how my feet walked me to his room.

"You're scared, aren't you?" he asked as a smirk danced on his dreamy plump lips.

"uh yeah" I said my cheeks heating up even more, he chuckled as he wrapped his warm arms around my whist and lifted me up bridal style.

My heart beats raised as I felt his hard chest I'm sure he heard them as they were the only sound that filled the room, my stomach exploded with butterflies as my skin shivered at his warm body.

He laid me on his bed before looking down at me with a childish smile on his face, he laid down next to me then he covered us both with the covers, his arms soon wrapped around me protectively as his face nuzzled in my neck inhaling me.

"you smell so good puppy" he whispered before looking up at me, no words left my mouth, I was dazed by his eyes and his words. My heart filled with happiness excitement and joy, both my feelings and hormones were everywhere and my body felt like jelly.

"Don't be scared princess as long as I'm here nobody can ever hurt you" he added as he brushed away a peace of hair that covered my eye.

Then again no words came out of my mouth, I didn't know what to say but I knew what I felt, it was love and desire I knew right then that I fell so hard for him.

"Can you please sing the song you used to sing to me?" I finally let words leave my lips as I let my heart speak for the first time. His head nodded as his arms held me closer to him; he didn't say anything else he just sang like I asked him to.

"well let me tell you a story,

About a girl and a boy" he sang as I closed my eyes and listened to his angelic voice, I let myself fall in a deep sleep in his warm arms feeling safe and loved.