Tutor???Really!!

RENÉ 'S POV

As I  asked the teacher's permission I got up and looked at Rachin,  he expression was that of worry and concern.  I smiled weakly at him and got out of the class.  Slowly I retreated to principal's office and knocked on the door.  I wasn't worried much since I've been here many times.  You can see that I'm not the geeky kinda girl here.  I'm a bit dangerous lady but I only fight when I need to else I only use my words as punch.

"Come in" said the principal. I got in to see dad , Craig and Craig's dad. I sat down an the empty chair. Craig was watching me curiously as I sat down next to him. I looked up at the principal and he smiled.  I looked up at dad and he was already looking at me with sympathy. What sympathy? why? He should have been angry since I punched Brent. Well,  he was being an asshole trying to kiss me so I punched him hard but I doubt he would tell the principal. And even if he did why did Craig and his dad were here???

" uh... René you will be tutoring Craig since you are the only smartest person he has talked and are closer. " Said the principal.  Pfft closer.....yeah right if u even looked at him he would burn holes in your eyes by glaring. I looked up to see all of them looking at me shocked. Did I?? Not again! oh god.  Why did I say it out loud??I was looking down super embarrassed.

I could hear Craig's Dad and my dad laughing loudly. Craig was looking amused and the principal was smiling.  I got up and quickly mumbled a "Okay" but dad  stopped me and said " Isis, you might want to hear the rest. "  I looked at him as Craig's dad got up and came near me. I smiled at him since he was a good person and he really liked me.  dad was his best friend . He said " Isis.." He likes to call me that because it's my middle name which means, 'Queen,goddess of the underworld, supreme queen and woman of the throne'.  Yeah,  that was dad's idea and also because it really suites my personality. "Can you live in my house?? I know u really don't want to but you are the only one who can keep them in their limit. I give you the permission to beat him up, if that pleases you. I need someone to guard them because there is a bit danger around him......... since he doesn't like any guards guarding him you can be his friend and heck even girlfriend to be with him until  school ends.  Please Isis I really need to protect him from danger. Not that he isn't capable to protect himself. I hope you understand.  Isis please I beg you....." said Mr Matthews in soft whisper and before he said anything more I cut him off by saying " yep, David I'll do it only for the sake of you not him and you are like my father. I don't like him and I will never be his girlfriend like you guys dream of." I pointed to dad  and David (Mr Matthews). Dad let out a sigh of relief. Before they said anything about marrying us I waved at them and ran out of the room into my class. Thankfully the professor was out and I slid in my seat. Rachin asked me thousands of questions and I had to tell him everything minus the bodyguard thing. His only words were "Tutor??? Really!!" I feel bad about not telling him everything but sometimes you have to be secretive.

Vote

Comment

I hope you liked it.  I took a long break from this story but now I'm back. I'll update sooner.  Adiós ✋😘💝💝😀