Meet my bestfriends 😜

RENÉ 'S POV

As the bell rang I got up and made my way to cafeteria to meet my bestfriends. Yeah,  it was actually hard for me to make friends when I was in middle school since all I did was fight boys.Once I saved my bestfriend from a bully and we hit it off pretty good. That person was Astrid since she is that shy, timid and cute girl that wears glasses and she used to be bullied.

Astrid  is short, golden colour tone and brown shoulder length hair. She has small plumped lips, small nose and big brown eyes hiding under the glasses. 

Mia is my childhood neighbor and we were always inseparable. She is beautiful with good height and good body. She has strawberry blonde hair and big green eyes.  Her lips are full and short barbie nose.  Yeah, she is the most outgoing in our group with her kind nature .

Olivia is the chubby,  bubbly girl  in our group. She has short black hair reaching her shoulder and normal height. She has small lips,  small nose and big blue eyes.

Me?? Well, I have a good body due to Captain's constant training. I have tan skin tone since I play out a lot. I have long auburn, straight,  silky hair,  thanks to my  mother who is a red head. I have big baby blue eyes thanks to Captain, Full pink lips and small aquiline nose.

I went around the corner and got in the cafeteria . Mia and Astrid were already seated there.  They waved at me happily and I waved back smiling. Olivia bumped into me and started laughing as I had raised my fists already. Yeah, she always makes fun of my attitude. I smirked and pulled her to our  bench. We both sat down and started to talk about our day. Yeah, that's what we do in lunch time. I told them every thing plus  bodyguard part too. Yeah I trust my bestfriends 😜 too much. They were not much shocked like my boyfriend was. They always did ship me and Craig. It all started when I talked to him in kindergarten. I had my reason, he was sitting there in the corner crying because he was bullied and I became his only friend since he was new here. We were good friends until middle school when he told me he had a crush on me. I was scared and then we just grew apart.  like poof!!!! here goes our friendship.
But we still acknowledge each other. I still ramble on around him mistakely and it just turns awkward. As I was zoned out Mia hit on my back with her spoon. She knows how to piss me off. I glared at her. She points to Craig who is sitting at our table!! My eyes automatically widens and I look over to my bestfriends and they all share knowing looks. I know they might be thinking their fav theory which is one day Craig will put an effort to talk to me and we will end up together 😂😂😂and now they are emplying it.  They are all wriggling their brows suggestively and I stuck my tongue out.  We all laughed uncontrollably until Craig coughed to get our attention. Should I call him attention seeker???😂😂😂 we all looked at him an he looked at me and opened his mouth and closed it. He opened his mouth and closed it again.Oh God he is going take forever. I say " why are u sitting here???"

Mia slaps my thigh and I glare at her. Olivia snickers and Astrid makes her face like 'Dont start a cat fight now guys we have a guest '
Here you go guys a perfect example of my best friends.

Hey,  guys I hope you like this chapter.  😍😘😘😍😘 I'll update soon. 👋👋👋👋👋