Cut!

"I love you," he said, his chin resting upon my shoulder. I rubbed my face into his shirt, my features softening.

"I love you too." I whispered, and squeezed him tighter. He pulled away, and was just about to give me a kiss when-

"CUT!!!!!!!!!!" The directors snide, nauseating voice cut across the studio, and he immediately dropped me so that I fell painfully upon my rear, sure it would bruise.

"What now?" Liam huffed impatiently, while I stood up and rubbed my backside, glaring at him.

"You need more passion! More love! I had a very hard time believing you two were devastated about being split apart!" The director complained, his nasally voice making it hard for me to process on what he was saying, for I was thinking about his resemblance with a bee's backside.

"Well that's kind of hard seeing as we're arch enemies!" Liam snapped, for this was the sixth time we had done the scene, and frankly, Liam and I were desperate to get away from each other.

"You're supposed to be actors! Now act more in love! Liam, pretend she's, uh, your girlfriend or something, Anna, pretend he's James!" The director said, snapping his fingers as he attempted to think of our 'loved ones'.

"I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be kissing my step brother." I replied, nose wrinkled in disgust. The mere image of it made me sick in the stomach.

"Yeah, and I don't have a girlfriend." Liam grumbled.

"Then- just think of whoever you like or want to have as a partner! I dunno, just think of something!" He ran a hand through his thinning hair with a loud sigh. "Alright, from the top." 

*A/N* I don't really like doing authors notes because it makes the story sink in a little less, but I just wanna say thanks to those few people reading these (it means a lot) and also feedback is appreciated, so if you find any mistakes or have any advice, it will help me a lot. I'm hoping to become an author when I grow up so these are kind of like practices for NAPLAN and other narrative writing tasks at school. And yes, some of these are short. Sorry. Thanks again! (Also, shoutout to kristendstories)