THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE

Barry and Emily had both been In a coma for a week Id asked for them to be in the same room so I could sit with both of them I mainly sat with Barry as I new Emily was OK and would wake up bit Barry was different even with his super healing It would take a while for him to be better I hadn't left the hospital all week how could I everything i cared about was hear i cried for them both and at the fact Barry has missed six years of his daughters life which he couldn't get back which made me feel guilty but I never thought about checking who was the father as to me at that point it was clear.Id asked myself what I would do If Emily woke up first would I tell her that Barry was her father or wait until he was awake and then tell hem both I was unsure on what to do. Every one told me to go home and get some rest but It wouldn't be the same as no one would be there except me no Barry to warm me in the night to hold me close and tell me he loved me, and no Emily to say goodnight to or read a story to there was nothing for me at home not at this point in time any way.

THE NEXT DAY 

I was sat In the chair In between both beds when I heard movement and neither of them had moved I saw it was Barry my heart exploded he was back Into my life he grumbled I lent over him and kissed him he cupped his hand on my face and we kissed passionately i was over the moon "you didn't leave did you" I looked at him and shook my head " I can tell, wheres Emily."he asked I remembered he wouldn't of seen what happened so slowly I turned my head to look at her his smile was destroyed In an instant, his love for a child he didn't now was his own, "H-how W-what happened to her?" by this time he had broken he spoke through the tears "the man who shot you went and found Emily and he shot her and I manged to wake you up and you ran us here shes stable."he let out a sigh of relief I continued "she lost a lot of blood but you were a match so the doctor hooked you up and you saved Emily" he looked at me in confusion "how was i match because you're B+ and Ronnie was O-" I think to my self im really about to do this "Barry its because you're Emily's farther when you were a blood match the took Emily's DNA and i asked them to cross check it with yours and the a match"I blurted out with no thought of what i just said. his face light up again he grabbed me and pulled me close to him and kissed me.

All of a sudden Emily moved she looked at me and Barry and just smiled"love you dad" Barry just cried that made him whole and at the same time broke him after she said that she got up and walked over to me and Barry she climbed up and we lay'd there as a family that was complete the Doctor walked in a saw us together and said "Ill start work on you're discharge papers>" we could go home as a family at that moment Barry realised what he must do "Caitlin Snow and Emily snow would you move in with me simultaneously we both kissed him and said yes "I was thinking about getting a new apartment together our Home well now as a family."he said "i would love that Barr our own place together to call home.

LATER THAT DAY

When we got back to our apartment Barry and Emily played It was to cute they played for hours Barry was suited to being a farther he took Emily to bed read her a story and everything he walked out of her room and flopped down next to me on the sofa he pulled me close I rested my head on his chest he kissed my head "Barry I now you missed six years of her life but i love seeing you together making up for that lost time and Fatherhood suits you." I looked up at him and smiled he pecked me on the lips and then I fell asleep I remember feeling his warmth as he held my tight not wanting t let go and I didn't want him to either  

WORD COUNT 782

A/N: this part is a bit shorter than the last one and i don't think it is as good but who cares i hope you enjoy and yes its short as i am lazy