THE DEATH OF YOU

STAR LABS

"Hey Cisco I need to talk to you about something it involves Cait."

"Yeah sure what's up."

"Well me and Cait have been dating for awhile and with our history I was going to propose to her."

"YES." His face was full of joy
****
"Hey Cait seeming as we haven't been on a date for awhile how about going out tonight."

"But what about Emily, should we really go out when iris has tried to have me killed." Cait was worried and I understood why, but I couldn't help realise how cute she was when she's worried.

"Hey babe don't worry I have every thing sorted and you'll have me there to protect you." I desperately tried to reassure her to ease her worries.

"Fine we'll go out tonight to be honest I could do with some time together." I guess I hadn't just missed our nights together.

"I'll go get ready then." She walked into the bedroom I had lay'ed my suit out in the living room and in my blazer pocket was the black velvet box contains my mums engagement ring which she gave me the day before she died I still remember the words she said to me when she gave it to me "only give this to the girl who means the world to you." And Cait did with out her I was nothing. "Daddy is it tonight your doing it."  I'd told Emily I was proposing to Cait and she was so happy "yes tonight princess." Emily had helped me plan out tonight she came up with the idea of going to a beach side restaurant, giving her flowers she had been a big help in planning tonight she had written a card which I would give her and as she read it I would be on one knee and when she looked up she would see me. Me and Emily are quite the team.
****
"You ready babe." I called from the kitchen knowing she would say just a minute.

"Just give me a minute." I thought to my self damn I now this women to well. But I new she would look stunning so I didn't mind waiting.

"Ok I'm done what do you think." She walked out of our room in a red velvety dress with an open back with her hair down and curled with high heels I stood there for a minute just admiring her beauty

"Babe so what do you think." I snapped back into reality "you look perfect baby so ready to go." She nodded and gave Emily a hug and kisses her on the forehead I offered my arm for Cait to link our arms before I left I looked and Emily and she mouthed 'you've got this' it was weird my 6 year old daughter almost giving pep talks. The car ride was silent but neither of us cared or tried to brake it with in an hour we arrived .

"Barry this is perfect." I notice tears start forming in her eyes before we sit down I grab her arm and pull her into me to hug she Buries her face in my chest "thank you babe this is perfect." I put one hand on the back of her head and wrap the other around her back finally she's ready to sit down I pull out her chair and push it closer to the table then I take my seat and the waiters started to bring out the set meal. We talked for hours about everything from college to iris to Emily using her powers and ironically our future.

Finally the waiters bought our desert and with  Emily letter "what's this." I shrugged like I had no clue what it was the letter read

Dear mommy
Hi I hope you liked your date with dad I hope you liked the decorations dad allowed me to help which made me very happy and I know you're worried with everything going on but dad helps you when you're with him you seem care free so I told him you needed to go on a date and I just hoped it helps anyway I think you should look up now
Love Emily

Cait slowly looked up and met my eyes she processed that I was on one knee and what this meant while she did I got lost in her hazelnut eyes they were dreamy I finally opened my mouth

"Caitlin Nicole snow you are the best part of me the pure part every night I come home and see your smile I realise what I live for it's you. With out you I was lost and when I found you again my world became less of a puzzle but more happy so being with you for the rest of my life would complete me and make me the happiest man in the world so Caitlin Nicole snow will you marry me."

She took a few seconds to respond "Bartholomew   Henry Allen it would be my pleasure to marry you and those words were beautiful." After she finished I slipped the ring on her hand "how about we get out of here."

(A/N so Cait was pregnant but I forgot to say from her being shot she lost it kind of needed to say it. Plus it wasn't eve.)

We decided to leave the car and I ran us home holding Cait bridal style we entered our apartment as soon as I had locked the door daisy had grabbed me and our lips were pressed together we stood kissing for a while then she whispers to me "I only bought this dress so you could take it off." (I'll spare the details)
****
I woke to see Cait's head resting on my chest admiring her ring "it was my mother's and her before her as soon as my grandad got back from World War Two he proposed and when my grandad gave it to my dad he said only give it to the women who means the world to you. And you mean the world to me." She looked up at me "that's so cute." And she pecked me on the lips life couldn't get better and then Emily can running in she already knew and we lay'ed there as a family happy until my phone rang it was Cisco

"Hey Cisco what's up."

"Oh hey Barry how was last night." But only it wasn't Cisco it was iris

"What the hell do you want and we're Cisco."

"Well I think you know what I want Barry I want you as for Cisco well I have him he's okay at the moment."

"IRIS I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HIM. I AM GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF YOU."

A/N so this is the longest chapter so far at over 1100 words I would like thank you all for 600+ reads it means a lot sorry to leave it on a semi cliffhanger but I had to done I'm not to sure if the last sentence made sense or not but oh well. But thank you so much for all the support.

Don't forget to comment and vote