The Killling House

Tories' Pov

"Hurry up love we have to be at barracks in 5 minutes" my father SSgt Henry Heno Garvie said to me as i was getting ready for work. Oops I forgot to tell you who I am my name is Victoria Garvie but people call me Torie I joined the armed forces 5 years ago the last two years as a SAS Dog Handler and was assigned to Red Troop. I wanted to join the SAS like my father and my grandfather as he is my commanding officer so I am pretty lucky to have them watch over me. My mum and dad had separated 8 years ago my older brother Lex now lives in London as a businessman.Okay I'm coming now" i said to dad as I was coming down the stairs with My MWD (Military Working Dog) Bosco who is Trained to find Explosives, Tracking to find human scent as well as Gun Residue and apprehending Criminals and he is a 3 year old boisterous German Shepard

 "Good Lets Go then' Dad said and we went to base and hopped out car and headed to the hanger to oversee the selection process for new recruits to see who will join, along with Caroline( who I get along very well with),Dotsy and my grandfather, in...

. "Good Lets Go then' Dad said and we went to base and hopped out car and headed to the hanger to oversee the selection process for new recruits to see who will join, along with Caroline( who I get along very well with),Dotsy and my grandfather, in the end we picked two recruits to joined red troop. Alex Leonard who I later found out who is Sam Leonard's adoptive brother and Jamie Dow who I thought was absolutely gorgeous, so after that Caroline went to the main office block to do her work, while dad and I along with Bosco took Jamie and Alex to get kitted out in the storage room once they got kitted we took them to meet the rest of red troop. "Ah Madame Torie there you are" Jem Said while looking at me longingly "oh my god" I said to myself" Jamie, Alex this is Pete Twamley our explosives expert who Torie and Bosco work closely with since he is an explosive detection dog amongst other specialties and that over there we have Jem Poynton, Ricky Mann and Sam Leonard". "Okay since we all know each other we all have a few spare hours any ideas to do we suggested Helicopter training or a shooting competition but then Jamie said "killing house let's see what it's like from the other side of the doors". "Good idea" dad said" "but blue troop have booked it for this afternoon" I said " not until 4 o'clock love "Dad said " perfect" said Pete "lets blow all the doors blue troop will love that they Will they'll love it." Ricky said whilst his arms over Alex and dad's shoulder " and Bosco here need's the training don't you boy" I said as I followed behind with Jamie and smiled to him he smiled back to me as went to Caroline office as she does the bookings for the training field's etc. We entered Caroline's office dad said "Caroline", 'Hello" Caroline replied " Bonjour French Princessa" said Jem Caroline replied" piss off Jem" we need the killing house" asked dad "Johnny Bell got it booked this afternoon" replied Caroline " I know we'll vacate by 4 please" asked dad Bosco whined as if saying "Please Caroline please" Caroline looked at dad and then said " okay but no explosive entering and you do have to leave half doors and windows for them." Dad then replied "of course" as we walk out to the land rovers that would take us to the killing house as we need two cars I was in one land rover with my dog as well as Dad, Jem, Pete and Jamie who was sitting next to me and in the other land rover was Ricky, Sam and Alex and we headed off to the killing house. I said to Jamie" are you nervous" he replied " I am wee bit yea" I then said " don't worry you'll be fine as the others nod in agreement, he asked "how long you've a MWD dog handler with red troop for" I replied " 3 years" whilst patting Bosco who was sitting next to me "oh wow that's amazing" He said as we arrived at the location "thanks I "replied while getting myself and Bosco out of the car. I walked Bosco over to some nearby trees so he can do his doggy business in the bushes before i put his kit on and then put my kit on such as my Heckler & Koch MP5A3 Gun as well my SIG-Sauer P226 Handgun and my communications earpiece and throat mike , then I grab Bosco's long lead and put it on his harness while dad and Ricky were explaining Jamie and Alex how to use their weapons etc. then dad came over me and told me that a couple of the officers have put 4 dummy explosive in some of the rooms since Bosco needs the training " ok that's great thanks dad" I said .Once all preparation was done dad explained our tactic's "Torie love i want you and Bosco to at the front of the group and search room by room for explosives and the rest us lads will follow in Behind you and shoot out the out the dummy terrorists alright lets go" we all nodded and Pete blew in the front door with a controlled detonator and I went in first with Bosco and started searching the first room the ground floor and found no explosives. I then went into the next and hit the jackpot as Bosco sense something straight away and quickly he found first dummy explosive, then we sprinted upstairs where the dummies were and other 3 explosives the lads shot the dummies and Bosco found the other explosives quickly as well. I looked at my watch and saw it was nearly four o'clock and by the time we were finished all the windows were blown as well as the front door off expect for one window and I walked out to the front and Jamie was behind me with the others I said to him " well done you did well in there" he replied " thanks so did you and Bosco" I replied back " thanks" we saw blue troop pulled up with Caroline in the front seat and Johnny Said " who's  blown all the doors and windows in" Ricky said to me" told you he'll love it I laughed Johnny again said " we've got this place booked fort 4 o'clock dad replied " we'll be out in 5 minutes but um that window look alright pointing to the window at the top Right hand side of the building. I walked past with Jamie and others and said smugly " get over it Johnny nobody cares" the others laughed as we hoped into the land rover with the dog and headed back to base.