Chapter 2

HOSEOK POV

" WAKE UP BESTFRIEND GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!!"

Oh      My    God    Didn't I lock my door? I clearly remember locking my door before going to bed. I looked at my watch its 12:00 am!

" Jiminie its 12:00 AM I recently came from hunting and I need sleep. Go away and tell me later okay?" I said and pushed him off making him fall on the floor. He quickly stood up and made his usual puppy face.

" Oh c'mon Hobi! Today is a special day!" he whined and started poking me. I swear if this midget does not go away I will punch him!

" No, go away. Why don't you go bother Taehyung? Or Yoongi?" I told him. He quickly got up and jumped on me.

" Nope, I rather bother you!" he smiled and pinched my cheeks. I quickly pushed him off me and sat up.

" Okay fine, im awake. Now tell me what's so special about today that you had to disrupt my sleep" I said. He got up and sat next to me with a big smile on his face.

" Today is the beginning date for us Vampires to find a mate!" He jumped up and started squealing like a little girl. I looked at him with a serious and a I DONT CARE face. I stood up and quickly made him stop acting so extra.

" Oh okay is that all?" I said while pushing Jimin out of my room and closing my door with lock.

" AISH, Hobi! C'mon it's a big day today! We can start finding out mates before the deadline!" he replied.

" Nope, no thanks anyways Gn Jiminie!" I layed down and went back to sleep.

                                                                     ----------- 8:00 AM----------

I woke up from all the noise that the guys were doing. My stomach started growling also, so I decided to go downstairs to see what Jin hyung had made for breakfast. I opened my door and started walking down the stairs, when suddenly I felt the presence of someone looking at me. I looked around and saw no one so I kept walking down the stairs. I was about to go into the kitchen when suddenly I felt someone running towards me, I quickly ran and grabbed the person by the neck and slammed them against the wall. I quickly let go when I realized it was Jungkook.

" Ouch that hurts!" he whined while rubbing his neck.

" Sorry Jungkook! I thought it was a stranger" I apologized and hugged him.

" I'm not getting any good at this! I suck!" He looked down and walked away. I felt bad for him because he's only 19 and he got turned into a Vampire at a young age by Jimin, they both have a thing for eachother but they keep it on the low because our King would never allow them to be together.Since he's against those things because it won't make our population grow more.   I kept walking to the kitchen and saw everyone at the table.

" Good Morning Hoseok, take a seat, the food will be ready in 5 minutes" Jin said gesturing me to sit down. While waiting for our breakfast the member kept talking about what today was,  'mating season'.  

I just rolled my eyes and started scrolling down twitter seeing my fans posts. Until the Royal messenger of the King appeared. We all stood up and bowed. He took out a scroll and started reading it.

" Today is the beginning of mating season the King will like to see you all at his Mansion at 5:00 PM, whoever decides to disobey his orders will be killed without mercy. " He said and put the scroll away quickly.

All of the members looked at each other, then Jin stepped up. " Thank You Royal Messenger" he said and bowed to him and we all did the same. The Royal Messenger had left our house leaving everyone scared and with many questions.

" Why would the King kill people if they don't go to his meeting?" Taehyung had suddenly asked. Everyone stayed quiet until I spoke.

" maybe because our kind has less population than the others" I said and everyone looked at me, without saying a word. Lately the population of the Kings kind has been going down because some have been killed by other kind of Vampires to get their power or they wouldn't mate at all. My kind is special we have more powers than the other vampires, but to be able to get our powers they have to kill us by drinking our blood. That's how it goes, sadly.

" Start getting ready we have a big meeting later and YOU Hoseok, come to my room after your done getting ready" Namjoon said breaking the silence. Everyone went into their rooms to start getting ready, after I had finished getting ready, I knocked Namjoons door. After waiting for at least 5 minutes he had finally opened the door.

" Come in" he said with a serious face, I don't know why he's so serious he's been like that with me lately. He's the leader of our band so for me it makes me feel lesser person than him.

" So why did you want me to come to your room?" I sat down and looked at him trying to read his mind but I ended up failing

" It's been more than 16 years that you don't mate, Hoseok" he stared at my reflection from the mirror while he stood in front of the mirror. I looked at him, I cleared up my throat and stood up.

" Namjoon, I won't mate. You know my reasons, your the only one that knows" I replied, he turned around and walked to his big window that showed a wonderful view. He sighed.

" Hoseok it's time for you to forget that, it happened 16 years ago you need to--" before could say anything more I quickly went to him with my super speed and stood in front of him, staring to his eyes.

" I said no, don't come to me saying to forget when it was YOUR fault. If you simply just accepted her, none of this would've happened NONE. but guess what? It happened and now you got to deal with the consequences. I don't care what anyone says because it aint my problem. You figure out how to deal with it" I gave him a stare and quickly ran out of the house with my fast speed.

After awhile of thinking where I should go,  I had  decided to go to a nearby park,where I usto go a long time ago, I found a bench and just sat there staring up at the sunny sky. Suddenly I smelled a familiar smell.

" It's been awhile since I have seen you around here" Jin said, he sat next to me and stared up at the sky along with me.

" I know" I replied

" Do you wanna come with me to her resting place?" he asked and stood up, holding out his hand for me to grab. I stared at his hand thinking if I should go with him or not.

 I looked up and stared at his eyes and then grabbed his hand. He walked me to where she was resting in peace that had a beautiful picture of her. I kneeled down, breaking down in tears seeing her beautiful picture. 

Jin kneeled down next to me hugging me and reading the words that were on her gravestone.

" Jung Soo jung

February 18, 1994- December 22,2017

Beloved Mother , Sister , and Wife

Will be forever Loved"

" I miss you more than ever Soo jung my beautiful bride and so does your brother, Hoseok" Jin said.