Chapter 5

Aro POV

---- In America----

" Aro!" I heard someone calling me, I turned around and saw Minho, I haven't told him i'm leaving to Korea in two weeks. I dont wanna tell him I would love for him to go with me also but I know he wouldn't want to go with me, why would he want to? He's popular in this school and he's popular.

" Hey baby are you alright? I've been saying hi and waving at you for the past 2 minutes" he looked at me with worried eyes, those beautiful eyes that I just love so much. Should I ask him if he would like to go with me to Korea? I mean I don't know what if he rejects me, i'll feel so embarrassed. " Oh im sorry, im okay umm have you seen Kira?" I asked looking around to see if I could find Kira somewhere.

" no I haven't seen her at all maybe she's coming late today? " he said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. " she's never late though, its sorta weird that she isn't on time " I looked at him with worried eyes, he's never late when I mean never i mean she has NEVER been late trust me she's my best friend and I know her perfectly. " Well just text her babe but we have to go to class come on let's get going before were late" he said and started walking while holding my hand. I quickly texted Kira with my free hand.

Message to: Best Friend!

Me: Hey! Where are you? Your never late, is there something bad going on? ( Delivered 8:46 am)

" Miss.Wang please but your phone away class is going to start" My teacher, Miss. Kim had said, I quickly put my phone away and take my notebook and pencil out to start the class work but the thought of Kira not being in school yet has me worried and thinking.

Kira POV

" KIRA HONEY CAN U COME DOWN PLEASE?" I put on my shoes, grab my backpack and started heading down to the kitchen to eat breakfast and go to school. " Yes eomeoni? " My mom looked serious that I was sorta surprised and my father he had the worry look that made me sorta scared, the patted the seat in the middle of them telling me to sit, I walked over and sat waiting for what they had to say.

" Kira we have to talk to you about something and I think your old enough to know and were obligated to tell you."

" what is it ?"

"Aro your best friend well she's a hybrid daughter of Princess Soo Jung and Kim Seokjin, after the tragic death of the princess Seokjin had to put their daughter in a adoption so she can be protected from the princess's father, we were the royal guards of Princess Soo Jung and after failing our duty in protecting her. The King had banned us from coming back to his territory. Know that your old enough, you have to protect Aro with your life both of you have grown up together for a reason. You two are close and care about each other but now things have gotten worse. The King wants her to marry one of his son, Hoseok to create more hybrids it's the only way and at the end he will end up killing her" I couldn't speak, I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. Aro is the daughter of a princess? And she's a hybrid? And now I have to protect her with my own life. I turned around and looked at my mom, her eyes were full of sadness and fear. I know that she doesn't want me doing this.

" I will protect her father I will make you both proud"

" Kira but there's one more thing" my mom said

" Aro is going to South Korea with her dads in two weeks and you would have to go with them I already talked with them and they're fine with it because they want Aro to be protected. You also have to be careful with Minho, we've been hearing rumors that he might be one of King Parks secret soldiers trying to figure out about her life"

" but they've been dating for almost two years now? And it seems like he really loves her just like she really loves him"

" I know honey but just trust us okay? You never know if the rumor is true or not" I just nodded and stood up in front of them. " I will protect Aro with my own life I promise! " They both looked at me and hugged me. " We are proud to call you our daughter" they said at the same time, I hugged them back and smiled.

After having that talk to my parents I headed back to my room, I had to miss school today because my parents said I need to go to this training place until I leave to Korea with Aros family. I picked up my phone from my bed and saw that I got a notification from aro

From: Aro Pablo!

Aro Pablo!: Hey! Where are you? Your never late, is there something bad going on? ( Received 8:46 am)

Me: Im sorry best friend but I won't be going to school for two weeks I have a family issue but I got the new that i'm going with you two South Korea! ( Delivered 9:30 )

Read 9:30

Typing....

Aro Pablo!: REALLY?! YAY and Minho is going also! My parents said he can go and his parents let him go with us ! I'm so happy ! and Oh okay Kira I hope you fix your family issue!

Me: I have to go bye!

I didn't want to argue with her about Minho going after what my parents had told me about him has me thinking even more if the rumor is true. I have to protect Aro no matter what.